2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This is funny as shit. These teams are going to need an act of God to get to the Superbowl.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What the fuck just happened…

1703996308436.jpeg

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Went down just like McHeartHealthy drew it up. Move over Belicheat, we got a new 6d chess champion

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
God McCarthy playcalling is the worst when it matters. I would say I'm shocked Jerry agreed to let him be the playcaller, but it's just more of the same mediocrity. As much as you can feel bad for millionaire NFL players, I feel bad for Lamb and Parsons being stuck on this team. They deserve better.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
God McCarthy playcalling is the worst when it matters. I would say I'm shocked Jerry agreed to let him be the playcaller, but it's just more of the same mediocrity. As much as you can feel bad for millionaire NFL players, I feel bad for Lamb and Parsons being stuck on this team. They deserve better.
I’d give my right nut to have Lamb on the Chiefs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Well that was a horseshit ending. Who was that idiot rules expert? During the replay, you could see Decker talking to the ref, but I'm sure he just forgot to report like that fuckstick was claiming...

It's a shame, if the Cowboys lost this game, I think the stupid touchback from fumbling through the endzone rule would have finally 100% been overturned.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Imagine how whipped you have to be to just stand there and take that shit instead of pulling your entire team off the field and heading to the locker room.

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Imagine how whipped you have to be to just stand there and take that shit instead of pulling your entire team off the field and heading to the locker room.
It's the Lions. Part of the fun is seeing how they'll get fucked by the refs in new and interesting ways.

Nothing will beat their last playoff game vs the Cowboys where one of the refs threw a flag on a blatant PI call, then picked it up and basically said nevermind.

• 1Like