2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Harbaugh being as crazy as he is, I wouldn't in the slightest be surprised he is gonna only look at NFC teams just so he can rematch his big bro in the Super Bowl. Toss in playing the 9'ers twice a year and Seahawks look pretty good for him.
I can definitely see that but I'm hoping it doesn't happen. I have a feeling that dude really knows how to hold a grudge.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Bill is probably the best defensive coach of all time but it's pretty clear Tom carried the offense all those years.

Put him in a situation like the Chargers and I think he'll make it work for a few years.

Pete still has gas left in the tank if you watched his presser.

Harbaugh would be an idiot to go to a team without a franchise QB in place.

Outside the owner, that Chargers gig easily seems like the best out there.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Bill is probably the best defensive coach of all time but it's pretty clear Tom carried the offense all those years.

Put him in a situation like the Chargers and I think he'll make it work for a few years.

Pete still has gas left in the tank if you watched his presser.

Outside the owner, that Chargers gig easily seems like the best out there.
Joking aside the Chargers would be a good fit for Belichick if he can get Josh McDaniels back as OC. I wouldn't trust any of the other people he's had on his staff. I think if Spanos landed Belichick, he couldn't possibly be dumb enough to meddle and screw it up.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Cowboys gig is likely open in a couple weeks, so florio is likely correct in thinking Bill and Jerry would play nice together.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Cowboys gig is likely open in a couple weeks, so florio is likely correct in thinking Bill and Jerry would play nice together.
If the Cowboys win both their home playoff games and go to San Fran, the outcome of that game is irrelevant to whether McCarthy stays or not. He will stay. If the Cowboys lose before then, you may have a point.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I mean, he went to the 49ers with Alex fucking Smith and in his first season was a couple muffed kicks from a SB appearance. I don't think he necessarily needs a Top 8 QB, especially if the team has a solid defense. Somebody like the Bears.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Did I miss some news? How is the Cowboy's gig going to be open after a SB win?

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
But you went 6-0 in the division and knocked the Chiefs out in the Divisional round so I would still help you take the victory lap there. The memes for that year would be...electric?

I could live with that, but I would get endless shit from my dad if they hired Belichick. He's a lifelong Browns fan who absolutely hates the man.

I don't like him either and would rather see them try Harbaugh, but I'll take anyone who who can make the team at least competent.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Did I miss some news? How is the Cowboy's gig going to be open after a SB win?
Michael Strahan Football GIF by FOX Sports: Watch. Enjoy. Repeat.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bill to the cowboys if they lose to SF or Bill to the Buffalo Bills if they lose before SB.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
To be blunt, both Bill and Pete are very old (they're already amongst the oldest coaches ever, and would top Romeo Crennell after a 3 year contract), I would expect them to go to teams that are close (minus a QB or so), and think we might get some surprising moves by the Kirk Cousins of the world as a result.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Mayo the new coach.

Apparently he had a clause in his contract that said he would be the next coach after BB. Fuck that. Clean house! Plus I am one that wants the GM to pick the coach.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Welcome to 1986.

I won't be alive to see a Pats team make another SB. Hell, they have zero, and I mean ZERO talent on offense. It's a total rebuild on that side of the ball. That takes YEARS even with high picks and trades to come together. Defense is solid. They have a good coaching and talent, but you are taking away that direct coaching by promoting Mayo.

Five years before they even hope to make the playoffs again.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I won't be alive to see a Pats team make another SB. Hell, they have zero, and I mean ZERO talent on offense. It's a total rebuild on that side of the ball. That takes YEARS even with high picks and trades to come together. Defense is solid. They have a good coaching and talent, but you are taking away that direct coaching by promoting Mayo.

Five years before they even hope to make the playoffs again.
It doesn't really have to take that long with a good coach and GM. Both Harbaugh and Shanahan took over teams in SF that were a disaster and had them competitive in a couple of years. Shanahan even did it without a quarterback.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
It doesn't really have to take that long with a good coach and GM. Both Harbaugh and Shanahan took over teams in SF that were a disaster and had them competitive in a couple of years. Shanahan even did it without a quarterback.

Correct. But that is the exception, not the norm. And that is why I did want Harbaugh. I know he can work with...anything. Dude is a hella coach.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Correct. But that is the exception, not the norm. And that is why I did want Harbaugh. I know he can work with...anything. Dude is a hella coach.

I see your Harbaugh but raise you a ex Titans head coach….

1705074274352.png

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users