Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He'd improve on 4-13 for sure!
Agreeing Putt Putt GIF by ABC Network

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Mayo the new coach.

Apparently he had a clause in his contract that said he would be the next coach after BB. Fuck that. Clean house! Plus I am one that wants the GM to pick the coach.

When you early life Robert Kraft, it makes sense why he went with the coach he did.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mayo the new coach.

Apparently he had a clause in his contract that said he would be the next coach after BB. Fuck that. Clean house! Plus I am one that wants the GM to pick the coach.

You are going to shut up and learn to love Mayo.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Maybe Mayo is just the sacrificial lamb to follow Belichick. Sort of like Jim Tomsula following Harbaugh in SF. You have to put a guy in there to fail miserably to reset the expectations of the fans. Like they say, you don't want to be the guy after the guy, you want to be the guy after the guy after the guy.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I won't be alive to see a Pats team make another SB. Hell, they have zero, and I mean ZERO talent on offense. It's a total rebuild on that side of the ball. That takes YEARS even with high picks and trades to come together. Defense is solid. They have a good coaching and talent, but you are taking away that direct coaching by promoting Mayo.

Five years before they even hope to make the playoffs again.
9 Super Bowls, 6 wins. 31 playoff victories - more than the next two teams COMBINED. All in the span of 24 years in the free agency era.

Boy, what a tough run you'll have to endure...🙄

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I won't be alive to see a Pats team make another SB. Hell, they have zero, and I mean ZERO talent on offense. It's a total rebuild on that side of the ball. That takes YEARS even with high picks and trades to come together. Defense is solid. They have a good coaching and talent, but you are taking away that direct coaching by promoting Mayo.

Five years before they even hope to make the playoffs again.

The 2019 Bengals roster had Boyd and Mixon. That's it. They were in the Super Bowl just two years later.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wow just heard from a few sports bars managers that the Chiefs/Dolphins game can’t legally be streamed from phones and costs $700 per tv at the bars to have peacock game on it? wtf they gotta be pulling my leg…

I’m going to the actual chiefs bar in dc but damn that’s nuts for just regular NFL fans who just want to watch it at a random bar.

Last edited:
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Has Hurts been able to throw a ball yet this week? maybe I missed something

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It doesn't really have to take that long with a good coach and GM. Both Harbaugh and Shanahan took over teams in SF that were a disaster and had them competitive in a couple of years. Shanahan even did it without a quarterback.
The Texans are a perfect example of this. They were so bad the last couple years and now they make the playoffs on the back of their rookie QB.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I sure hope they check the PSI of each ball every 10 minutes. Rules are rules.

• 1Like