2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Texans over Browns
Dolphins over Chiefs
Kelce dumps Swift
Kelce and Swift found dead on Sunday in Murder suicide.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Browns at Texans - Flacco has a right color for a QB and therefore gonna win.
Dolphins at Chiefs - Tua will single-handedly end the Swift faggotry. This game is also showing the future of how NFL sees broadcasting. By the end of the decade all wildcard games will be exlusive to a ppv streaming platform ran by whoever pays most for the rights. Then a bit later all division games, and so on until the entire post season will be streamed as ppv (WITH ADS).
Steelers at Bills - steelers should be nowhere near the playoffs
Packers at Cowboys - it would be so hilarious for Jerrah to lose at home so early but it's not the divisional round yet.
Rams at Lions - Goff has a score to settle with McVay and co who do not care at all because they got a ring
Eagles at Bucs - Baker will take a dump on a already steaming pile of shit that is the Eagles and thus make a strong case for a Baker Mayfield at home vol 2 commercials.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Im good with that, tired of shitty weather games where elite athletes end up looking like me playing football when the season is at stake.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Don’t let the media lie to you. This is all shit libs over reacting because they fucked up last year. They are calling for 24-30 inches of snow over 2 days. We get that multiple times a year. It’s fine. We got 2 feet the night before the dolphins home game last year and 2 the day after.

The real issue is that we had two blizzards last year, 7 feet and 5 feet. And the shitty local Dems fumbled the whole thing and 50 people died and now they are going overboard to try to pretend they care.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I live less than a mile from the stadium. I’ll let you know what it looks like at game time tomorrow

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Some pussy shit moving the game. I can’t imagine real Buffalo fans wanted that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Real Buffalo fans have jobs and work on Monday. I already know 3 people selling their tickets because they can’t get off or get child care on a weekday when schools are closed

I have one friend who works sales. He lives abi it 10-15 from the stadium on the west side, works about 15 from the stadium on the east side. He gets off at 5 and will have to drive home missing the first half probably because the road he takes will be closed for the game so he has to drive around it

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Some pussy shit moving the game. I can’t imagine real Buffalo fans wanted that.
No one wanted to shovel snow for $20/hr. What else are you going to do?

Barack Obama GIF

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Real Buffalo fans have jobs and work on Monday. I already know 3 people selling their tickets because they can’t get off or get child care on a weekday when schools are closed

I have one friend who works sales. He lives abi it 10-15 from the stadium on the west side, works about 15 from the stadium on the east side. He gets off at 5 and will have to drive home missing the first half probably because the road he takes will be closed for the game so he has to drive around it

Aren't a lot of people off because it's MLK Day? At least those with office jobs.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I won't be alive to see a Pats team make another SB. Hell, they have zero, and I mean ZERO talent on offense. It's a total rebuild on that side of the ball. That takes YEARS even with high picks and trades to come together. Defense is solid. They have a good coaching and talent, but you are taking away that direct coaching by promoting Mayo.

Five years before they even hope to make the playoffs again.
I think it's better to hire offensive minded head coaches vs defensive minded head coaches unless the defensive head coach you hire is really good. Most defensive coaches need a good OC, and if that OC is good, he's gonna get poached for HC vacancies and you'll be replacing them every couple of years until you get stuck with OCs that are just okay.