2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
You wasted your money. It may not be a blowout but KC will be in control the whole time.

Oh look the backup to the backup LB just got injured.
Oh it wasn't just for the game. My wife and mother in law can use the app to watch whatever.

I think this putting it behind a paywall is bullshit, and was gonna find a stream but it seems like a good deal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Browns let me down.

Hill running like he needs a new house.

• 1Double Worf

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Dude is going to dump Swift and murder suicide is coming.
He'll be okay because she's going to instinctively go for her pen to write another song about an ex-boyfriend. Those precious few seconds make all the difference at the elite level of celebrity dating.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
LMAO the league is bailing NBC out. That was clearly defensive holding on Miami and they let it go because NBC didn't pay 120 million to have this game be exclusive to Peacock just for it to be a blowout.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I don’t know how the chiefs win any games with Taylor getting penalized every other play, and the receivers dropping the passes on the rest

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I don’t know how the chiefs win any games with Taylor getting penalized every other play, and the receivers dropping the passes on the rest
Good QB scrambles around like a crazy person on 3rd and long for 15 seconds then runs for a first down or finds his most reliable receiver wide open for the first down.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Ugh, please don't be injured Rice. He's their only capable wide receiver.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
No idea why people were picking the Dolphins. Their D is absolutely ravished by injuries. Mahomes has about 8 years to throw on every play.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

DickTrickle

So close to being a blowout but dolphins stopping them when it matters most. Still absolutely have a chance because of all these fields goals.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I’m gonna laugh if Mahomes being triggered as fuck not finding another helmet causes them to lose.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

I’m gonna laugh if Mahomes being triggered as fuck not finding another helmet causes them to lose.
He's superstitious as hell so I wouldn't be surprised it makes him uncomfortable. He wears the same game underwear every week, ffs.

• 1Like

Nothar

Molten Core Raider
Miami has zero offense jesus. What happened to them? If Tyreek doesnt get open deep they look like the Panthers offense.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Remember when Miami didn’t get the record setting field goal against the Broncos for “karma?”

• 1Like