2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I don't care if they are a divisional rival, that sort of playoff drought isn't good for anyone, Go Lions! (for next week and next week only)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Congrats Detroit! Must be all that much sweeter bearing Stafford.
Naw, just about everyone here’s loves that dude. Like don’t get me wrong, but no one here blames him for asking for a trade and it was because of it we are even where we are now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not even sure so much they beat Stafford. He played pretty damn well. McVay got stubborn as fuck down in the red zone. Williams being in and out of the game didn't help Rams, either. Still, all credit to Goff and Lions. Offense cooled off in 2nd half but when they have it working, they have playmakers everywhere on that offense. The Monty/Gibbs mix works, too. Hope their OC is our new head coach whenever Detroit's run this year ends.

Shoutout to Puka, that dude can fucking play.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Let's go!
Screenshot_20240114-220346.jpg

I had leftover money from a fantasy football website sign up lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So... Not to be outdone by their parent network putting a whole playoff game behind a paywall, the local Dallas NBC affiliate cut off the Rams/Lions game with 1:50 to go in the the quarter to cut to BREAKING WEATHER NEWS that a suburb or two north of town were experiencing some light, dry snow flurries! Causing everybody in DFW to miss the Lions wrapping up their first playoff win in many of their fans lifetimes.

Needless to say @nbcdfw is getting their candy asses lit up on Twitter right now....

• 2Picard
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users