2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Holy FUCK

dude

I’d be livid if I was a Cowboys fan.

Depends on who their options were. I'd take Belichick in a heartbeat, but Harbaugh would never co-exist with Jerry.

At least this way we get to be kings of the regular season

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
4h6e2fu383dc1.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Guess we will see. Packers started circling the drain hard after McMuffin pooched the NFC Championship in Seattle because he completely lost the team (and AR) after that game and never recovered. The rough part is by retaining him and staying the course, you probably are now almost assured of having to pay Dak more than he is likely worth at a time when the team is going to start having some cap space issues. And if Quinn decides to take another job, things are going to get dicey on Defense. There probably is not going to be a better moment to make a change than this, in terms of who is likely available and might actually be able to stand up to Jerry when it counts.

Biggest issue I see is that the Cowboys are really thin at LB and try to make up for it by running Nickle most of the game, which is something we exposed Sunday. It worked in the regular season against the lesser teams because their offense would always jump out fast to take the opposing run game off the table, but the moment Dallas falls behind they get run all over. We had virtually the same exact issue toward the end of McCarthy's run at GB, but with less talent.

Plus McRib seems completely allergic to running the fucking ball. He had Aaron Jones and Jamal Williams (the guy who fucking broke Barry Sanders records in Detroit ffs) for at least three years at the end of his time in GB and never fucking remotely used them, which seems to have carried over into his playcalling in Dallas. Thats the thing that shocked me the most about the Cowboys this past weekend, with them having that talent in their O Line and at RB and doing absolutely no running. If they had just run a bit to calm this down long enough for Dak and Lamb to get back in sync, things might have gone a lot differently.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At the very least, I hope Jerry back-channel contacted Mike Vrabel, Jim Harbaugh, and Belichik and they all told him to fuck off. Because if he chose McRib when one of them was willing to come save the day in Dallas, he needs to be taken to the top of Cowboy's stadium and tossed off.

FUUUUUCK

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Davis really didn't have a choice in this one. He screwed up with Bissacia. Doubled down on stupid with McDaniels. And pissed off Raider fans so much that many of us die-hards just stopped watching this year (first time ever after decades).

The fans and the players wanted Pierce. Davis had to give in this time.

Probably won't work out, so another year wasted. Pierce definitely has the right mindset though. I like that.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
These are the only picks you need. All verified and true. I'm better than any of the talking heads on the media.

Texans @ Ravens - Lamar is just too fucking ugly to be a face of NFL and uncle Roger knows that. So, the refs will be advised to make the right calls and have a hot new thing advance for a better storyline and prevent people getting physically sick by looking at the Ravens QB.
Packers @ 49ers - Big Cock Brock will fuck some cheese. The game will be over by half. 49ers will do what Cowboys should have done.
Bucs @ Lions - Tough one to pick but Baker throwing 2 early picks will make it easier
Chiefs @ Bills - No amount of crying by Mahomes or tiktok videos by is homo brother will help them win. Not to mention people were fed up with the Kelce ejaculating into a no ass no tits cum mattress media frenzy months ago.

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I've got the following picks for the weekend. Pretty boring, no upsets. I'd say best upset potential is probably the Lions game unfortunately. Next best, I'd pick the 9ers. I almost picked the Packers over the Cowboys last week.

Ravens 35-13
49ers - 27-24
Lions - 20-17
Bills - 35-21

Fadaar

That guy
I don't expect any upsets but who knows the Packers may just go full retard all the way in.

For me it's Bucs (100% homer pick), 49ers, Texans, Bills. Probably going to be wrong on all 4 because I am cursed.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Home teams.

Unfortunately, a lot of Cinderella stories (Stroud, Love, Baker) are about to come to an end.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Rain will play a factor in the Packers vs 49ers game. We've seen Purdy struggle in the rain, so I really hope it doesn't fuck him up this time.