2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Holy FUCK

dude

I’d be livid if I was a Cowboys fan.
I’m not. He’s a fine coach. My biggest metric of if a head coach should stay around is draft performance, and cowboys have had some super good drafts under McCarthy. He’s done some stupid game management stuff, but every coach has, hindsight is 20/20. I think the McCarthy hate is unreasonable. Until he loses player support I’m fine with him staying. Plus I want to see what he can do with a QB that isn’t Dak.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m not. He’s a fine coach. My biggest metric of if a head coach should stay around is draft performance, and cowboys have had some super good drafts under McCarthy. He’s done some stupid game management stuff, but every coach has, hindsight is 20/20. I think the McCarthy hate is unreasonable. Until he loses player support I’m fine with him staying. Plus I want to see what he can do with a QB that isn’t Dak.
Lol

wow

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ESPN for the first one, FOX for the second, sportsurge for that third option.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There's the jinx they needed!
Golden Girls Wow GIF by TV Land

• 1Worf

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Nothing in this game so far has even remotely convinced me Jackson is anything more than a running back that can occasionally make a throw

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Nothing in this game so far has even remotely convinced me Jackson is anything more than a running back that can occasionally make a throw
That got Cam Newton to the superbowl. Unfortunately Denver figured out how to shut that shit down.