2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Explain something to me. TB had 1 timeout left when the lions kneeled on 3rd down. They could have stopped the clock on 4th down with around 30 seconds left. Why didn’t they? Gotta hope for a blocked FG or something at least right and not just let the clock run out.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1705881898558.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
"With the Lions winning today, 27 teams have now made it to a conference championship game since the Cowboys last appeared in one.

Dallas last appeared in the NFC title game in the 1995 season, the year of their last Super Bowl victory."

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Explain something to me. TB had 1 timeout left when the lions kneeled on 3rd down. They could have stopped the clock on 4th down with around 30 seconds left. Why didn’t they? Gotta hope for a blocked FG or something at least right and not just let the clock run out.
I noticed that too. I was a little surprised Goff didn't let it go all the way down on the kneel down just in case. I think they definitely could have, it would have just been a scumbag thing to do. Either that or they didn't have the correct number of time outs displayed on the screen.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Not sure the Bills will overcome the absurd amount of injuries they have on the defense.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
This game feels more of who gets to lose to the Ravens next week more than anything.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I don’t know, the Bills and Chiefs have had the Ravanes number. The AFC is a weird rock paper scissors with the chiefs bills bengals ravens all having success against different teams.