2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
in the Mahomes vs Allen era, Mahomes is 3-0 now in the post season. Also winning in '21 & '22

EDIT Allen is 3-1 in the regular season
It’s 4-3 total now

Allen owns us in the regular season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I hadn't really thought about it until they said it tonight but in Mahomes 6 seasons as a starter, his worst seasons were the 2 years he lost in the AFC Championship. Love him or hate him, that's pretty fucking wild.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Detroit Lions have more NFC championship appearances this century than the cowboys.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
13 seconds and tonight. Allen would be a king if he had coaches. Congrats to andy and pat, they own becaue they are better together

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
13 seconds and tonight. Allen would be a king if he had coaches. Congrats to andy and pat, they own becaue they are better together
Bias aside I do love this rivalry. I was just having some drunken banter since #billsmafia loves to bring it. Always a great match up. Maybe you guys can get Darth Bill.

also

Last edited:
  • 1WTF

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I like Jason alot.

Travis is ok. I would like him normally but hes a rival. But hes also annoying

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Don't hold out hope for next year. Bills are currently 49 million over the cap. Cap is expected to raise by about 15 million, but the team will look different. If Buffalo doesn't hit on most of their draft picks it will be a bunch of Allen heroics keeping you afloat.

Miami is also 40 million over the cap but Tua is no Allen. If Rodgers stays healthy it might actually be the Jets' year.

• 1Mother of God

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bills fucked themselves with the play calling late in the game and Allen's decisions to go for the homerun ball when he has sure first downs underneath on that last drive. I hate all the Mahomes dick riding, but KC played it smart and so they get to go get curb stomped by the Ravens next week.

Detroit played tough and consistent against a very scrappy Tampa team. I am all in rooting for the Lions now and after how SF looked against the Packers, I think they have a decent shot at going to the Superbowl. Not sure they can stop the Ravens, given their track record against running QBs, but the playoffs have proven that they can win close games. Watching those guys who suffered under Patricia take in the win was some of the most feel good shit I saw all year.

The Strouds fell apart in the second half because their offense never got off the runway, mostly due to drops and a complete lack of running attack. Like the Packers, they have a lot of upper ceiling and I expect them to do well next year. Ravens just took care of business, nothing much more to say there.

Packers had their chances, but not solving that kicker issue before the playoffs was a horrible mistake by the front office, given how he played all year. It forced us to change our play calling, often going for it on 4th when we did not want to, and made every extra point an exercise in ass clenching. We lost at least two regular season games due to that guy and he finally proper fucked us in what was looking like a winnable game in San Fran. All that said, given how we began the season and how we played in the playoffs, I can't feel bad about the outcome and I think we have a higher ceiling than any team out there if we don't regress for the next couple years. Niners better hope that they were just rusty, because Detroit actually has a kicker and Goof has been on fire lately. CMC is going to have to be fed the ball next week, in my opinion.

Despite my team running out of gas at the end, I think that this was overall one of the best seasons of football I can recall in over a decade. Lots of competition and good games all year. A Ravens Niners superbowl will be kind of meh, but I will take it over a Cowboys Chiefs matchup any day of the week. Most of all I liked the ludicrous spreads Vegas put out there being wildly off (Niners by 10.5? Favoring Cleveland at all?). That is why they play the games, as Berman likes to say. Gratz to the victors and I look forward to living to fight another day next season.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Don't hold out hope for next year. Bills are currently 49 million over the cap. Cap is expected to raise by about 15 million, but the team will look different. If Buffalo doesn't hit on most of their draft picks it will be a bunch of Allen heroics keeping you afloat.

Miami is also 40 million over the cap but Tua is no Allen. If Rodgers stays healthy it might actually be the Jets' year.
As a Packers fan, I doubt it. Unless Rodgers adjusts his deal to be more like a team friendly Brady deal, he still has no O Line. Bills are going to lose some skill players, no doubt, but their Defense will still be intact. Rodgers will get hurt again in the first six weeks and then its back to Zach. Bills will be the Cowboys of the East for a few years for sure, but the Fins are fucked until they downgrade Poindexter to an OC and find a real coach who can motivate the team consistently. Also I think the Jets D talent is going to get savaged in the off season.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
s322sfy4cvdc1 (1).jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
That was painful to watch. The missed kick did not mater, Cant tie the game then give the ball back to Pat with almost the full 2 min left. -

Needed a TD and a huge stop on D.

On to 2024

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
That was painful to watch. The missed kick did not mater, Cant tie the game then give the ball back to Pat with almost the full 2 min left. -

Needed a TD and a huge stop on D.

On to 2024
Yes... except he could have chunked down the field a few times to run more clock out. He had two open throws on earlier plays but tried to go for the TD and ended up stopping the clock. I think Josh Allen is a top 5 QB in the NFL, but that was some terrible decision making coming down the field at the end.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I keep seeing that potential crossing route to Diggs mentioned but in reality, they had another guy running basically the same route only slightly deeper downfield. Diggs was "open", but whether or not he gets much after a 4 or 5 yard catch if that defender just reads the potential pass and moves up for the tackle, I don't know. Likely helps play-calling on next down, though, and a few yards closer for potential tying field goal.

Just weird seeing so many analysts on one hand complain the Bills didn't take enough downfield shots bemoaning all the checkdowns thrown, but then vilify that one play as the one where Diggs clearly just has a million YAC and scores with ease. Those same guys never show the 2 very catchable deep balls thrown by Allen earlier on that drive and in the quarter that were dropped (one by Diggs).

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users