2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
The Chargers Curse couldn't happen to a nicer Harbaugh. Urlithani Urlithani , did you see where we lost Fangio? FUCK!!! Team going backwards fast.
Yeah I wanted Fangio gone the first half of the season, but the defense rallied through injuries and was performing well at the end. I can't imagine that they'll get an upgrade or even a decent replacement.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Unless he is meeting with some teams very privately, seems really weird the only team Belichick has interviewed with so far is the Falcons.

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I wanted Fangio gone the first half of the season, but the defense rallied through injuries and was performing well at the end. I can't imagine that they'll get an upgrade or even a decent replacement.
I hear Matt Patricia might be available!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Unless he is meeting with some teams very privately, seems really weird the only team Belichick has interviewed with so far is the Falcons.
I'm sure a lot of teams would love to have Coach Belichick, but I think they also don't want to have anything to do with GM Belichick.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Heard Harbough really liked Herbert, and not the idea of having to potentially start over with a younger/freshly drafted QB.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Best case scenario is is he's good but is handcuffed by whatever shit GM Spanos hires. He eventually leaves and wins the superbowl in his first season with a new team.

Herbert will Shut down “WahHomes” and win multiple AFC West titles starting this year.

Mark my words

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Best case scenario is is he's good but is handcuffed by whatever shit GM Spanos hires. He eventually leaves and wins the superbowl in his first season with a new team.

This is who you're getting, bro. Goddamn do I miss this man going absolutely bonkers on our sideline. Still probably my favorite 49er coach - Mooch is a close 2nd though.

• 4Worf

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

This is who you're getting, bro. Goddamn do I miss this man going absolutely bonkers on our sideline. Still probably my favorite 49er coach - Mooch is a close 2nd though.
Maybe he could convince Rivers to join the staff. That could result in some hilarity at least.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Can't say I'm overjoyed to have Harbaugh join the Chargers as I do think they erase some of their failure to perform to their perceived talent level. That said, I don't think their cap situation is great so it might take a little more time to turn them into true contenders.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The Raiders should hire Pete Carroll just so he and Harbaugh could continue their lifelong beef.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Will he make it a full year? this should be a dream job yet your boss is David Tepper

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Can't say I'm overjoyed to have Harbaugh join the Chargers as I do think they erase some of their failure to perform to their perceived talent level. That said, I don't think their cap situation is great so it might take a little more time to turn them into true contenders.
AFC Best

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The Raiders getting someone like Pete Carroll should be a no brainer that's why it'd never happen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user