2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I stand by my statement. Not saying he is a bad QB, far from it. But they can (and have) put other QBs back there and had them perform. That Offense might be the most stacked O roster in the entire league. And their defense is not exactly terrible either. When the rest of the team is that good, a guy who does not fuck it up is all you need under center. See Jimmy McMahon and the Bears or Trent Dilfer and the Ravens.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Anyhow, I have zero interest in the SB with who is in it. I was already tapped out on the AFC side once it was down to Ravens and KC. A SF vs KC game has got to be the least interesting option after the playoff field we started with. And I am beyond sick of them flashing Swift on the fucking screen every single play. And SF I guess has their window closing so they have to get it done before cap issues start to catch up to them. Gun to my head, I would reluctantly root for SF but I think their luck runs out and the Refs are clearly playing for KC this year, so probably going to be ring two for Mahomes with an army of dick riders cheering him on.
Anyone tell you lately that you are one salty son of a bitch? She was on screen for like a grand total of 30 seconds during the game, and it was during play stoppage after a score. I’d (barely) rather watch her than some American Inventor dance in the end zone.

And mahomes already has two rings. This will be his third.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lol dude these grown men upset at Taylor is hilarious. Qanon of the NFL

FanDuel and the refs must protect the script!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That's one of those things that retarded people don't realize is less impressive by adding so many conditions. Which explains why you posted it
What conditions? Huffing butthash for 10 minutes during the half. The team failed altogether somhow

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What conditions? Huffing butthash for 10 minutes during the half. The team failed altogether somhow

1706563115544-png.511850

includes 7 conditions. He definitely played really well in the second half, but is way too specific to be considered historical

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I stand by my statement. Not saying he is a bad QB, far from it. But they can (and have) put other QBs back there and had them perform. That Offense might be the most stacked O roster in the entire league. And their defense is not exactly terrible either. When the rest of the team is that good, a guy who does not fuck it up is all you need under center. See Jimmy McMahon and the Bears or Trent Dilfer and the Ravens.
Theoretically, but I don't think you can look at either playoff game this year and say Brock was carried by the team. The opposite really. Without him being the hero, they don't win either of those games. If you want to see a QB being carried by the team, look at Jimmy Garoppolo in 2019. They beat the Packers 37-20 and Garoppolo's stat line was 6/8 for 77 yards. No TDs, no INTs. Even though CMC is a better running back than Raheem Mostert, they do not have the kind of running game they did that year. For whatever reason despite all the names on the team, they have needed Brock to play well in a way that they didn't need Jimmy to, and he has done it most of the time. He has been historically efficient while operating behind a very mediocre O-line outside of Trent Williams. Yeah he has several really great weapons, but they can't be great if he doesn't put the ball in the right place at the right time and that's not easy to do when the rush is in his face on pretty much every play.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Brock Purdys best play was him intentionally bouncing it off that Lions defender right to Aiyuk. Elite quarterbacking.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Purdy and Jimmy G had similar stat lines last year when they had almost the same team, though Purdy did have more games with CMC. So it's possible that he looks better because of his team. Watching him play, I think he'd still be a quality QB even on a lesser team.

And when you factor in his cap hit of <$1 million then its hard to argue the 49ers aren't a much better team with him

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
JT gets a little long winded in the playoffs but if you're really interested he breaks down the good and the bad.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That's one of those things that retarded people don't realize is less impressive by adding so many conditions. Which explains why you posted it
So unimpressive that practically every QB does it.

People are just so afraid to admit they're wrong on the internet that they'll just keep moving the goal posts with Purdy.

"Sure, he went to a Super Bowl, but let's see him win THREE, eh??!"

"Sure he won with good players, but let's see him win with a bunch of third stringers like all the great QBs who definitely didn't have HoF talent around them on their teams ever!"

• 1Picard

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So unimpressive that practically every QB does it.

People are just so afraid to admit they're wrong on the internet that they'll just keep moving the goal posts with Purdy.

Come on now, it's just being pointed out that it's weird to have to include average 10 yards/rush, the 80% completion %. It's just very specific you could easily have halves from QB's who want crazy with like 300-350 yards of offense (or more), but because they only averaged 9.8 yards per rush, they wouldn't qualify for this super specific list.

It's a great half of football, no doubt, but the need to try to almost concoct a once in a lifetime list is strange.

• 1Like