2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The announcers announcing what’s going on on the field isn’t the issue. It’s them sucking every single players dick every time they make a play. Every game we hear how this person and that person is the best player in the world at their position or the best coach on planet earth. But they do it to every player across every team, it’s ridiculous. I’d love the announcers if it were more of a radio format where they actually are announcing the plays, who is lined up where, what formation they’re running, etc.

You want them to tell you what you can already see?

Not a big fan of what I'm pretty sure are made up stories where they act like they're best friends with all the players, but having them explain things like it's our first season watching isn't much better

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That division is going to be really tough. Now that Johnson is coming back to the Lions, if Cousins is back the Vikings are tough, and I honestly think the Bears will be better next year - probably not a contender, but better.

Probably the best division in the NFC tbh.

You told me in a drunken PM that Chanur Chanur and you both bet me 100 Kronos that the Chargers were going to win the SB next year.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Romo was awesome his first season in the booth. I enjoyed that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Honestly until the Manning Bros and Greg Olsen came along, he was my favorite guy. I don't get the hate. He is personable, loves the game, and puts things in terms most fans can grasp. I think Joe Suck and Troy need to be put out to pasture, however, along with Collinsworth.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly until the Manning Bros and Greg Olsen came along, he was my favorite guy. I don't get the hate. He is personable, loves the game, and puts things in terms most fans can grasp. I think Joe Suck and Troy need to be put out to pasture, however, along with Collinsworth.
Romo is a lot better than the old guys who refuse to retire like the three you mentioned. He gets hate for saying random completely pointless statements but he doesn’t do it often enough to hate him imo. Madden was way worse about that and people loved him. I couldn’t fucking stand him. “He’s the kind of guy that when he throws a good pass he throws a good one and when he throws a bad pass he throws a bad one.” I still quote that one to my wife to remind her how awful he was.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
I still like Romo but when he first started and was calling plays before they happened I loved it. Its a shame they told him to knock that off.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Romo is a lot better than the old guys who refuse to retire like the three you mentioned. He gets hate for saying random completely pointless statements but he doesn’t do it often enough to hate him imo. Madden was way worse about that and people loved him. I couldn’t fucking stand him. “He’s the kind of guy that when he throws a good pass he throws a good one and when he throws a bad pass he throws a bad one.” I still quote that one to my wife to remind her how awful he was.
Lol. Our guy for hockey says the most ridiculous shit too

"That's a goal scorers goal"

I love you Engblom but cmon man.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
And my annoyance with Swift is that I just want to watch fucking football. I don't care about some ho bag music star that white women and soy boys go apeshit for, especially one thats ridden as much dick as she has over the years. I am sick of commercials and bits about her and/or 5x boosted Kelce who probably had to let the squid shit get tugged out of his veins before he was able to play good late in the season. His brother belly slamming the booth window was the only remotely entertaining thing to come out of any of this. Just put football on the fucking TV, please. I already have to put up with Jogger bullshit, political commercials, and covid hysteria propaganda when just trying to watch a fucking game. I don't need celeb romance drama for sad white women cat ladies tossed in there too. Make a fucking reality show like every other vapid fucking celeb couple out there and let me enjoy football.
So your annoyance is that pharmaceutical companies buy ads (apparently you must have missed the last few decades of them) and that you don’t get to watch endzone dances for the 30 seconds she’s on the screen per game?

I enjoy having tswizzle at the games, gives me ammunition to make fun of the retards I know that get so butthurt over it.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I hope the future of nfl streaming gives you the option to choose from countless random announcers for every game. should of had eminem and taytay announce this game mannings style, or icp would be great. hell some basement dwelling autistic guy pointing out analytics shit non stop would be more enjoyable than what we usually get now.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I hope the future of nfl streaming gives you the option to choose from countless random announcers for every game. should of had eminem and taytay announce this game mannings style, or icp would be great. hell some basement dwelling autistic guy pointing out analytics shit non stop would be more enjoyable than what we usually get now.
Ideally, they would have 3 simulcasts:

1) Classic play-by-play for the unwashed masses that need every basic rule / play described in retard-speak.
2) Analytics broadcast with statisticians giving constant scenario data updates and retired players / coaches giving play analysis.
3) Gambling odds broadcast with live betting.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I have a relative that hates Joe buck so much that it’s on the Mexican announcer whenever he’s on.

• 3Worf

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Ideally, they would have 3 simulcasts:

1) Classic play-by-play for the unwashed masses that need every basic rule / play described in retard-speak.
2) Analytics broadcast with statisticians giving constant scenario data updates and retired players / coaches giving play analysis.
3) Gambling odds broadcast with live betting.
Adding 2 more: the homer broadcast for each team. I'll sometimes mute the tv broadcast and play the local radio's feed. Much more entertaining reactions to big plays.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Adding 2 more: the homer broadcast for each team. I'll sometimes mute the tv broadcast and play the local radio's feed. Much more entertaining reactions to big plays.
That would be fun but they're not time synced right? When I've tried it they were pretty far off.

• 1Like

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
That would be fun but they're not time synced right? When I've tried it they were pretty far off.
I usually could get it pretty close if I streamed the radio feed to introduce a delay. I could then also tweak things on the tv side with a dvr. Downside is I'd usually have to avoid checking my phone since I might get a text or fantasy football update spoiling something.

I've toyed with getting one of these in the past to simplify things:

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Well when you blow the largest lead in an NFC Championship game, running the ball only 7 times in the 2nd half...you might have second thoughts.

Actually I did hear a rumor the salary he was asking for as a first time head coach made a couple teams do a double take, too. Who knows.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Also the Swift stuff is amusing, I heard that they showed Jason Kelce on TV at the Buffalo game longer than they've shown Swift during games the entire playoffs. It's all perception. When the DeVito kid was starting for the Giants, they showed his dad and his agent quite a bit on tv.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Also the Swift stuff is amusing, I heard that they showed Jason Kelce on TV at the Buffalo game longer than they've shown Swift during games the entire playoffs. It's all perception. When the DeVito kid was starting for the Giants, they showed his dad and his agent quite a bit on tv.
No bro see

George Soros has the Epstein tapes of Roger Goodell and demanded the refs make Lamar throw instead of run. Kittle and Kelce will bring Biden on the field at Halftime to sing with Taylor and all these girls who can’t vote yet will go vote for Biden and dominate Trump in the polls.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Hell ya was hoping we got him from the get go. Commanders are the last seat open.

• 1Like