2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
washington fans dreams being crushed this week, first no ben johnson, then no mcdonald, plus they decided to keep at least one idiot from the terrible prior regime. the dream of a total tear down and rebuild of the franchise is already dead. new owner needed asap

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
washington fans dreams being crushed this week, first no ben johnson, then no mcdonald, plus they decided to keep at least one idiot from the terrible prior regime. the dream of a total tear down and rebuild of the franchise is already dead. new owner needed asap
The Belichick dream aint dead yet!!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
weird world when Belichick is your fallback guy and the commanders are leaking BS stories to Adam Schefter that Johnson wanted to much money to save face.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No bro see

George Soros has the Epstein tapes of Roger Goodell and demanded the refs make Lamar throw instead of run. Kittle and Kelce will bring Biden on the field at Halftime to sing with Taylor and all these girls who can’t vote yet will go vote for Biden and dominate Trump in the polls.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Quiet dude this could make sense to some of these people.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If you gutless faggots want to talk political trash, take it to the trash subforum. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Naw that forum is just a big "yeah we are right" circlejerk and if you disagree you're just called a faggot like you just did here.

And the people complaining about Swift and "Mr. Pfizer" are the ones that made it political in the first place.

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Naw that forum is just a big "yeah we are right" circlejerk and if you disagree you're just called a faggot like you just did here.

And the people complaining about Swift and "Mr. Pfizer" are the ones that made it political in the first place.
There were two options. If you don't want to wade into that cesspool then option B is shut the fuck up. And in case you think I'm singling you out, Regime Regime can shut the fuck up too.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There were two options. If you don't want to wade into that cesspool then option B is shut the fuck up. And in case you think I'm singling you out, Regime Regime can shut the fuck up too.
Regime Regime don't let this man insult Queen Taytay like that. Defend her honor!

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lol I was making fun of all that crap dude holy shit chill out dude.

Maybe I should have added sarcasm emotes.

or maybe not

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol I was making fun of all that crap dude holy shit chill out dude.

Maybe I should have added sarcasm emotes.

or maybe not
Aren't wildly disproportionate responses sort of my thing, or am I mixing me up with someone else?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I think AP can change the culture in Vegas, I am just terrified of Mark Davis' decision-making, hiring AP is a small step for Raider Nation, we need a Giant Leap. Just got to keep Marky Mark occupied with those LV hoes & away from duties now.

Don't get me wrong I think AP is definitely the best man for the job. I believe he is going to do well, especially with all the hype in LA now 😉.

The Bolts and Donkeys will never scare me, Just Win Baby! You're the best Regime Regime lol

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Hell ya was hoping we got him from the get go. Commanders are the last seat open.

Well this actually kind of sucks now...all the candidates I was excited about potentially are either hired already or are staying in their current situation.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
weird world when Belichick is your fallback guy and the commanders are leaking BS stories to Adam Schefter that Johnson wanted to much money to save face.

Schefter seems to be running with it, not sure if BS just yet. The other thing I've seen is that we might have not been offering same term as other teams. No clue if legit or not.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Quiet dude this could make sense to some of these people.
Probably a better explanation than whatever the fuck happened in that AFCCG. Seriously, what the hell happened with the Ravens not running the ball?