2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lol I was making fun of all that crap dude holy shit chill out dude.

Maybe I should have added sarcasm emotes.

or maybe not

Maybe you are not aware, but white knighting and contrarianism are Gavins thing. I hate the swiftie shit, but I dont consider it political. I would just rather see actual fans and clips of NFL history than fixating on some pop culture whore who has rode so much dick that they should probably name a port of entry after her.

Juvarisx

Florida
The average amount of time shes been on each broadcast is 32 seconds in a 3.5 hour game, the fact this is rustling people so bad is pathetic. Pretty sure half of that during the championship was during a cross promotion for the Emmy's. When Colin fucking Cowherd makes a valid fucking argument you have lost and its time to pack it up and go home.

I really hope she does endorse Biden at midfield during the concert, it will be fucking hilarious to watch peoples minds explode

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe you are not aware, but white knighting and contrarianism are Gavins thing. I hate the swiftie shit, but I dont consider it political. I would just rather see actual fans and clips of NFL history than fixating on some pop culture whore who has rode so much dick that they should probably name a port of entry after her.
I was gonna make a joke argument about not being contrarian but I decided I'd rather call you a cum-swilling retard for thinking it ever had anything to do with white knighting.

Nothar

Molten Core Raider
Commanders end up hiring Dan Quinn. He is the one guy I was hoping they would not go with. Think Dallas's defense this past year was highly overrated. They were great at getting turnovers early in the year which made their Defense look a lot better than it was. The defense showed their true colors against Green Bay in the playoffs. I know he took the Falcons to the Super Bowl, but I just think going from one Defense oriented HC to another Defense oriented HC is a mistake when the Commanders need to focus on developing a Quarterback and develping one decent skill position player besides Mclaurin.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Commanders end up hiring Dan Quinn. He is the one guy I was hoping they would not go with. Think Dallas's defense this past year was highly overrated. They were great at getting turnovers early in the year which made their Defense look a lot better than it was. The defense showed their true colors against Green Bay in the playoffs. I know he took the Falcons to the Super Bowl, but I just think going from one Defense oriented HC to another Defense oriented HC is a mistake when the Commanders need to focus on developing a Quarterback and develping one decent skill position player besides Mclaurin.

Hey how can you turn down the head coach from the 28-3 superbowl.....wait fuck

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
IMG_4676.jpeg

• 4Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I thought it would have been DeMeco Ryans. The Texans turnaround was impressive.

• 4Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Remind me where the offensive coordinator from 28-3 is atm?
I was more making fun of the fact they interviewed Belichick and took the other one, but yea Kyle Shanahan has been a pretty great coach for the niners.

Last edited:

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
commanders fans trying to cope with getting a cowboys castoff as their hc now. full on doomsday scenario.

I guess the roster is so awful that no good coach would come near the team. will take a few years of good GMing before any coach could win games with that roster and any coach hired will surely be fired after getting max 3 wins for the next 2 seasons.. then the real dynasty begins!, with a newer coach and all our fresh young talent that we will get from 3 years of top 5 picks!!! wooooooo letsgoooo

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
commanders fans trying to cope with getting a cowboys castoff as their hc now. full on doomsday scenario.

I guess the roster is so awful that no good coach would come near the team. will take a few years of good GMing before any coach could win games with that roster and any coach hired will surely be fired after getting max 3 wins for the next 2 seasons.. then the real dynasty begins!, with a newer coach and all our fresh young talent that we will get from 3 years of top 5 picks!!! wooooooo letsgoooo
Gotta change that name bro

Senators or Wolves/Wolfpack nWo or something it’s bad

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This sub laughed at the Seahawks for firing Carroll but then laugh at the Commanders when they hire Quinn. When in reality they are the same coach with the same amount of success. Technically could say Quinn has had more. Hes a good hire for the Commanders who badly need a culture change. Would much rather him than Belichick. But they definitely pigeonholed themselves by missing out on Johnson.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like how Shanahan always gets 100% of the blame for that SB and somehow Dan Quin and Smith had zero to do with it.
Really? Guess I'm pretty sheltered from sports gossip because I've never seen anyone blame Shanahan other than me.