2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Maxx Crosby not getting a single first place vote for DPOY after playing on a bum leg that even got infected later in the season while comparing his stats to Myles was criminal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can
true detective time GIF
I mean, a lot of guys are buying into the anger it’s great.

anger GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Really too bad Mahomes isn't single so it could be her dating him for maximum rustle.
Mahomes should bring Beyonce up on the stage and propose to her just to watch everyone lose their minds.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A raindrop didn't fall on this man:

We are stuck with Usher on Sunday. Sad.

Edit: Fuck the NFL for blocking it. Prince....

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I bet Kim Kardashian is fuming over not getting any attention from the media despite "dating" an nfl player. Albeit her getting railed by yet another random American Inventor is not news worthy to begin with

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont watch Football. Just not that type of dude. But my pops is asking for a free link to this evenings game if anyone would so oblige.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Sportsurge

NFLBITE

Either should work.
Sometimes those streams are less than reliable for big events and require a little fiddling/restarting. You could also do a free trial of Paramount+ and then cancel the next day. It *should* be more reliable, although I actually had to switch to one of the pirate feeds for the NFC Championship Game.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m buying Edaw Edaw a 87 jersey with Swift on it if we win….. and he’ll wear it.

1707666033014.gif

• 2Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
About to clean the BBQ as I've got a few people coming over. After I am done I will most likely start drinking. Win or lose, I feel like I am going to need a lot of booze in me. I honestly like the 49ers chances today, if they use a heavy dose of CMC, and their defense plays back to how they did most of the year.

Watching the NFL network right now just suck off Mahomes for 30+ minutes is nauseating though.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think it's going to come down to which team stops the run. I can easily imagine either team winning it. I know KC is going to put 8 in the box and make it hard to run but either CMC and Deebo have to get through that or we need a couple down field throws to loosen them up early. Defense needs to stop the run and do their best to take Kelsey out of the game. I think if San Fran comes out playing at the level that they played most of the regular season they should win, but we haven't seen that so far in the playoffs with the exception of the second half of the Lions game.

Last edited:

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
About to clean the BBQ as I've got a few people coming over. After I am done I will most likely start drinking. Win or lose, I feel like I am going to need a lot of booze in me. I honestly like the 49ers chances today, if they use a heavy dose of CMC, and their defense plays back to how they did most of the year.

Watching the NFL network right now just suck off Mahomes for 30+ minutes is nauseating though.
look mahomes doesnt ask for the dick sucking it just happens. dude is a generational talent and and super swell guy. get off his dick.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
look mahomes doesnt ask for the dick sucking it just happens. dude is a generational talent and and super swell guy. get off his dick.
I made literally zero comments about Mahomes himself. Of course he is a generational talent, and seems like a genuinely nice person. My annoyance was the sucking off by the analysts. Everyone knows how great Mahomes is. And yes, I understand they have hours of TV time to fill. Still annoying.