2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
People keep saying special teams but without the niners stud kicker literally setting the record for longest FG in the Super Bowl and another long AF kick it’s not headed to ot

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People are going to blame the kicker, and people are going to blame the NFL, and people are going to blame Taylor Swift, but from what I saw, the 49ers just got marginally outplayed and outcoached by a team with a little more of everything, including luck and special teams. Neither team really "deserved" to win and the Chiefs only deserved to lose slight less.

Now just to not watch Sports media for 7+ months until Pat's asshole is golden and they start next year with Superbowl hangover galore. Buddy of mine was apparently there in the Chefs end zone and my facebook page is full of stuff from the game.

He was wearing all black.
Phenomenal post

archiving this

I can’t believe we beat the Niners they were so good.

Niner bros I fully accepted we may lose until we went to overtime.

however, when you guys kick that field goal and we still had a little bit of time I woke my wife, Backup and I said hey come down here I think we’re gonna win. And Mecole fucking hardman Sealed that deal to make us a Dynasty.

It’s just facts.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Heavy, heavy pearl clutching. How dare he yell at his coach. That is assault and he should be tried and convicted, I practice family law and that's a red flag Taylor should break up with him immediately and be on the look out for spousal abuse!!!

Wait...
Yes all he did was yell at his coach.

fucking twit

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
dude he totally shoulder checked him and said “you are a faggot Mormon” also were on page 87

Nice Gavinmad Gavinmad
I wouldn't quite call it a shoulder check but he's a 6'5 250 pound professional athlete practically running over his senior citizen coach in his rush to yell at him, I don't think Reid was embellishing when he staggered back after the bump and it sure as shit wasn't an accident.

• 3Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So straight up, I'm watched this at the bar. I'm debating calling out already tomorrow. Nobody should hate on the 49ers for how they played. Purdy did what he could, the miss on the potential TD to Deebo in the end zone hurt, but that's what pressure does (ask Josh Allen). But it was 2 very good defenses tonight, and hard to hate on team that gave itself chance to win a couple of times at end of regulaton and OT. Mahomes is just that dude when it matters. He's the new Brady. Sucks...but that's where we are. It's him, Brady, and Montana right now in the all time discussion until, well until nothing.

9-2 in the playoffs when down 7+ points is the dumbest stat I've ever heard of.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I wouldn't quite call it a shoulder check but he's a 6'5 250 pound professional athlete practically running over his senior citizen coach in his rush to yell at him, I don't think Reid was embellishing when he staggered back after the bump and it sure as shit wasn't an accident.
can we all just agree

Gavin pick a fucking team JFC 20 years now

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was a good game, just never really felt the Chiefs were going to lose. Mahomes has kind of reached that Brady level of where you just expect him to drive the team to score at the end. I don't blame the Niners for going first in OT but the game was essentially lost when they couldn't score a TD on the opening drive in OT. You just knew the Chiefs were going to score 7 at the end there. Beyond that ton of mistakes by the Niners allowed Mahomes to keep his team in the game (they literally did nothing in the first half).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
As someone who was rooting for the meteor, the Chiefs' defense keeping the game in winnable territory even despite the interception, lost ball, etc. was the bigger factor than Mahomes' supposed destiny to win.

The most depressing thing about this game is the Chiefs should be better on offense next year.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
As someone who was rooting for the meteor, the Chiefs' defense keeping the game in winnable territory even despite the interception, lost ball, etc. was the bigger factor than Mahomes' supposed destiny to win.

The most depressing thing about this game is the Chiefs should be better on offense next year.
Why

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This was supposed to be a "down" year for the Chiefs. They had lost all of their offensive weapons except Kelce. And they were supposed to struggle scoring enough point to win games. Their defense is obviously top notch and now they are going to get an entire off-season to add more weapons.

Three-peat Jordan Style incoming.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Will never know but would the Niners won if it wasnt for the blocked extra point? or would chiefs had made the touchdown? Also it was nice not seeing flags constantly, do the refs get told not to get flag happy? I saw a lot of plays that should have been called on both sides but nothing

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Good Superbowl. Grats you Chief fans! But don't burn off your wings, trying to reach Brady!

Also. I will say it. The house, I was over watching the game, all the dudes were like WTF was that, when PM had the gay moment.

• 1Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Also it was nice not seeing flags constantly, do the refs get told not to get flag happy? I saw a lot of plays that should have been called on both sides but nothing
Happens in every sport at the Championship level. Whistles go silent in NBA and NHL. Strike zones shrink in MLB. Just part of sport.

• 3Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There was such blatant holding with no calls with the offensive line having their arms wrapped around the defender like they were going to suplex them. There was another with pushing from the back and knocking them down and nothing.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It was a great game. The niners could have won it in any number of points. The missed extra point, not converting on 3rd down with 2 minutes on the clock, great drive in OT stalling out and having to settle for a field goal. I think Greenlaw going out had a lot to do with the Chiefs being able to run the ball better late in the game. I hope they can do whatever magic they did on Aaron Rodgers and get him back by next season. Despite that though, the defense played great which we haven't seen earlier in the playoffs. They went out there and fought and just came up a tiny bit short.

3rd superbowl loss for the 49ers in the last decade. I do think it's better than rooting for a team that never even makes it there, but it is pretty frustrating being so close and not being able to close the deal.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

excited andy samberg GIF

jizz in my pants GIF

Coming Home Alone GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users