2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone know where I can watch the pro bowl stuff? I always thought those competitions were a lot of fun. Best I can find is some of them in individual videos on youtube. None of the streaming sites I have seemed to carry the broadcast.

Last edited:

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Almost like the value of the dollar has significantly decreased or something. But I think there was a major broadcast rights renegotiation too.

They finally finished paying back some of the player benefits they had deferred when staying open through covid with no fans, as well, so those broadcast rights deals finally showing the boost they would have already. Think Super Bowl and playoffs had some record viewership numbers this year, too.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Bengals vs Niners super Bowl

Kirun Kirun get ready son
I'm a lifelong Chargers fan. That Super Bowl sounds awful. My boy Herbie and Harbaugh are bouta' get that 3peat.

Herbie and Harbaugh 4 life!

Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm a lifelong Chargers fan. That Super Bowl sounds awful. My boy Herbie and Harbaugh are bouta' get that 3peat.

Herbie and Harbaugh 4 life!

Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE
If the Chargers beat the niners in the Super Bowl

Dear god lol

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Won't happen. God will not reward Kirun for rage-quitting one of the most successful teams in the league that quickly and we already know that God hates the Chargers.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
lol you have 5. Imagine being a bills fan..
At least the Bills dominated the AFC for a few years. There's 12 teams who have never even appeared in a Superbowl.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Tee Higgins franchised tagged. Saw that coming. Now we see if the Bengals ride him out one more year like they did Jessie Bates or trade him.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sure do had a dope Superbowl party that day. Nearly shit myself.
Yeah I still remember. You ditched your boys who needed you for a King Tormax raid.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ome

Molten Core Raider
At least the Bills dominated the AFC for a few years. There's 12 teams who have never even appeared in a Superbowl.
Its only 4 that have never been at all, those teams being the Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Houston Texans and Jacksonville Jaguars.