2023 Blizzcon Reaction Thread

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Why are patch notes a fucking live presentation??

Imagine going on a stage in front of a crowd and hundreds of thousands watching live to announce you're patching in a targetting dummy. That's what that chick rehearsed for the last few weeks.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
All of this D4 stuff are things that are normally included in other ARPGs at launch

At this point, the only thing that could make this watchable is a RPG interrupting the show. Not the role-playing kind.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wait, did I miss it, or did they not even reveal the class?
No class. Probably just a zone and a new dungeon type. Woo.

Cant believe they're letting John Hight talk about WoW. Dudes such a boring fucking spokesman.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
No class. Probably just a zone and a new dungeon type. Woo.

Cant believe they're letting John Hight talk about WoW. Dudes such a boring fucking spokesman.

They said say there was a new class, then they didn't say what it was.

I'm guessing Chris Metzen had a coke-induced stroke during a massive backstage orgy just before the opening ceremony and so John Hight got shoved on the stage.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"Great next three decades" Wat. Audience is too confused to even clap for the applause cue

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I cannot unsee that zipper stuck right under his dadbod tummy.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
That slice of Diablo IV promo where that chunky girl is looking at her character that looks like the fucking D2 Butcher and squeals "OMG she looks like meeee". Is that really supposed to be flattering and inclusive? XD

Lmfao ima need a clip of this, I was taking a shit

• 1Barf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hearthstone is 10 years old though?

Damn.

• 1Barf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Self-felating bullshit, I have never, ever, enjoyed these presentation the entire time I was a gamer and it has only gotten worse. Jesus fuck, no one cares about you you useless vainglorious flesh muppets.

Stop talking.

Show the games.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Lmfao ima need a clip of this, I was taking a shit

Can't give you an exact timestamp, but it's right between the end of the OW2 panel and the beginning of the D4 panel, a bunch of clips of Diablo squealing.

Last edited: