2023 Blizzcon Reaction Thread

joz123

Potato del Grande
Lost Vikings MMO.

do it jewish GIF

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
So... he isn't going to tell me why "now" is the time to jump back into WoW instead of a few years from now when all this shit is released?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Anduin being a bitch isn’t going to entice me to log on, let alone purchase and subscribe.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Human's and Orc's playing together in another cinematic, but you can't do it in game!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sure is a lot of touchy feely FAGGOTRY in this Anduin and Thrall cutscene.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
See... the joke is that I actually want to want to play WoW again, I miss enjoying that game.

But 'this', this does nothing but make me kind of resentful at how little they are offering now.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Human's and Orc's playing together in another cinematic, but you can't do it in game!
They aren't even doing cool shit though. They're just fucking crying about their feelings.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That Nerubian city is directly lifted from that one Wrath dungeon.

• 2Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Haha, biggest cheers/claps were achieved by announcing a way around reputation faggotry. Hey, with this new feature you can ignore a key game component that sucks! Design that matters!

Goonsquad Officer
man if they are putting in a ff14 style story. can you imagine the ximxers and brutish women they'll shoehorn into being your important npcs?

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
That's the chick in the shadow priest dagger, right?

Yes, Xal'atath was an imprisoned "Harbinger of the Old Gods" inside the shadow priest artifact, set free during Battle for Azeroth. She's seen at the end of the in-game graphics cinematic.

I'll be honest, I much prefer going back to Old Gods and Light/Void stuff instead of the Shadowlands or new colorful happy lands. I always was bummed that they cancelled Azjol-Nerub city in WotLK, so that kind of feels like they're going to it. Plus the third expansion they announced is "going back to Norhrend" so I expect they'll revamp a lot of it, update it graphically, etc..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Really disappointed that theyre putting all that effort into retail when the player base is less than Classic. Actually, the whole thing was disappointing.

• 3Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
That Nerubian city is directly lifted from that one Wrath dungeon.

That's intended, the Azjol-Nerub dungeon was all that remained of a scrapped/cancelled Azjol-Nerub city, they had the assets so they made a dungeon from it. There's actually two Azjol-Nerub dungeons in Wrath.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
When you guys say "Classic+" what are you all asking for? Not sure what that would entail.

This is coming from someone who hasn't played "classic" since actual classic. I quit a couple months into Cata and haven't been back.