2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

New season officially starts today. Time for a new thread!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
Will Levis
kekw-man-1619712041768.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Titans are certainly putting pieces in place for him to succeed, adding Pollard and now Ridley along with Hopkins.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Word is Allen declined to take a pay cut so they sorta wanted to keep him

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Denamian Denamian Kirun Kirun I was just ahead of the curve in asking for a trade.

I've been traded home to the Texans for a case of Eagle Rare to drown yourself in, and 5 pallets full of chem-wipes to clean up the puke and tears that yall will be expelling for the foreseeable future.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Dont mind this.

Don't mind it either. Signals pretty clear 99.9% taking QB at #2, and having Sam around versus Mariota as the obvious backup vet doesn't make sense. 6 picks in the top 100 now, in Peters we trust.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Don't mind it either. Signals pretty clear 99.9% taking QB at #2, and having Sam around versus Mariota as the obvious backup vet doesn't make sense. 6 picks in the top 100 now, in Peters we trust.
How do you feel about this?

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How do you feel about this?

This one I'm a little more torn on. Especially seeing what he ended up signing for. I know he was looking for much bigger money, but obviously the safety market got squeezed quite a bit with a lot of talent getting dropped on it. He's a guy who graded out places like PFF very highly, and was very solid, but a lot of fans didn't want to overpay to keep him. I think that's a pretty fair deal you're getting him at, and he will do very well with you guys. There was some thought we could use a guy who could make splashier plays, if that makes sense. Like being a solid all around S is one thing, but not a guy who maybe generates as many turnovers or big plays as a team might want (at least not for the money he was reportedly trying to get).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I won't lie, I'm not at all sad about this one. End of an absolutely legendary career.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users