2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

Fucker

Log Wizard
17,326
43,012
5z3gi2a3flrh1.jpeg
 
  • 3Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Wombat

Blackwing Lair Raider
2,946
1,582
Do you not watch Perna's channel? He had the Chiefs going scoreless in the opener.

If you're doing a bit, you gotta commit to it, even if it makes you a laughingstock in a room full of 'real' commentators.

(Though we'll see if Grossi actually continues to 'predict' this Packers team wins every week.)
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Gold Donor>
18,596
45,888
Do you not watch Perna's channel? He had the Chiefs going scoreless in the opener.

If you're doing a bit, you gotta commit to it, even if it makes you a laughingstock in a room full of 'real' commentators.

(Though we'll see if Grossi actually continues to 'predict' this Packers team wins every week.)
lol most Chiefs fans I know love Perna.
He has the same hate for my team as I do for his. I respect that deep seeded hatred from a rival.

I like Grossi and Perna.
 
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users