21 Jump Street (2012)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: 21 Jump Street (2012)

Tagline: They thought the streets were mean. Then they went back to high school.

Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime

Director: Phil Lord, Christopher Miller

Cast: Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum, Brie Larson, Dave Franco, Rob Riggle, Ice Cube, DeRay Davis, Ellie Kemper, Jake Johnson, Chris Parnell, Nick Offerman, Holly Robinson Peete, Lindsey Broad, Johnny Simmons, Spencer Boldman, Rye Rye, Caroline Aaron, Dakota Johnson, Valerie Tian, Luis Da Silva Jr., Johnny Depp, Peter DeLuise, Johnny Pemberton, Joe Chrest, Candi Brooks, Brittney Alger, Dax Flame, Geraldine Singer, Turner Crumbley, Stanley Wong, D.J. Mills, Chanel Celaya, Brett Lapeyrouse

Release: 2012-03-14

Runtime: 109

Plot: In high school, Schmidt was a dork and Jenko was the popular jock. After graduation, both of them joined the police force and ended up as partners riding bicycles in the city park. Since they are young and look like high school students, they are assigned to an undercover unit to infiltrate a drug ring that is supplying high school students synthetic drugs.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just watched this again for the first time since it came out. I vaguely remember watching it before, but I really enjoyed it this time around. I legit laughed quite a few times. And most surprising... Captain Marvel was in it, and she's actually kind of charming.

Go watch it.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I just watched this again for the first time since it came out. I vaguely remember watching it before, but I really enjoyed it this time around. I legit laughed quite a few times. And most surprising... Captain Marvel was in it, and she's actually kind of charming.

Go watch it.
she used to be a good happy actress before she became an activist sourpuss.

according to Samuel Jackson she caught a bad case of TDS and it broke her brain when he won in 2016.

Brie Larson was destroyed by Trump’s 2016 election victory, broke down on set, Samuel L. Jackson claims in new interview​

Legendary actor Samuel L. Jackson lashed out against former President Donald Trump, saying his win broke Brie Larson, and even labeled the 45th president with racist rednecks.

Speaking about his friendship with Larson, Jackson said she is stronger than people credit her for, and shared how Trump’s upset in the 2016 presidential election broke the actress.
The pair were working on the Larson-directed “Unicorn Store” in November 2016 when Trump was elected to the White House and Larson, like most of Hollywood, wasn’t taking Hillary Clinton’s defeat well.
“Don’t let ‘em break you. You have to be strong now.” Jackson recalled telling Larson during an interview with Rolling Stone, adding they bonded during the election and Trump’s win broke her.
Jackson, who plays Nick Fury in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, has paired up with Larson several times, including alongside Larson’s Carol Danvers in “Captain Marvel” and “Kong: Skull Island,” which Jackson said was where the two first bonded because they both had bad experiences on set.

“We became great friends during that particular experience because we were having such a hard time,” Jackson noted.
BEFORE
iu

AFTER
iu

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida

Go watch it.

Watch 22 Jump Street, it may be funnier then 21. Lord and Miller sure know their comedies and man Tatum is a funny dude.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Both were really good comedies and I wasn't expecting that at all when I watched the first one.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ending credits alone make 22 Jump Street worth watching.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I watched 22 tonight, and it was also very good. I like how it insulted itself a lot in the beginning, with how the 2nd is always more expensive but then the fuck it up by trying to change things. While that part itself didn't make me laugh, a lot of things through the movie did. Good stuff.

• 2Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
she used to be a good happy actress before she became an activist sourpuss.

according to Samuel Jackson she caught a bad case of TDS and it broke her brain when he won in 2016.

Brie Larson was destroyed by Trump’s 2016 election victory, broke down on set, Samuel L. Jackson claims in new interview​

Legendary actor Samuel L. Jackson lashed out against former President Donald Trump, saying his win broke Brie Larson, and even labeled the 45th president with racist rednecks.

Speaking about his friendship with Larson, Jackson said she is stronger than people credit her for, and shared how Trump’s upset in the 2016 presidential election broke the actress.
The pair were working on the Larson-directed “Unicorn Store” in November 2016 when Trump was elected to the White House and Larson, like most of Hollywood, wasn’t taking Hillary Clinton’s defeat well.
“Don’t let ‘em break you. You have to be strong now.” Jackson recalled telling Larson during an interview with Rolling Stone, adding they bonded during the election and Trump’s win broke her.
Jackson, who plays Nick Fury in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, has paired up with Larson several times, including alongside Larson’s Carol Danvers in “Captain Marvel” and “Kong: Skull Island,” which Jackson said was where the two first bonded because they both had bad experiences on set.

“We became great friends during that particular experience because we were having such a hard time,” Jackson noted.
BEFORE
iu

AFTER
iu
How strong a person are you really if you "break down" because the person you voted for didn't win?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database