30 Seconds to Mars 2024 Tour

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I’ll be hanging with my boy JL in BA Argentina and a few stops in Europe. Get STOKED

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I saw them live like 13 years ago and it was a great show. Even if Leto is a tool.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Back in the day 20 years ago I was part of a DC++ (which was such a good file sharing program, made obsolete by torrents but i miss its nuances) community that traded Tool bootlegs. Once in awhile there would be demos and rarities from other bands passed around. Probably at least 5-6 months before the first 30 Seconds to Mars album came out, there was a leak of demos of all the songs. Very different mixes, less electronic stuff, more organic sounds. I always wondered if it was someone from the band themselves that was also a Tool fan that leaked them there just to see an early response / early feedback. Never found a copy of that exact mix of the demo online in the future, but I think i still have it somewhere on an old CD-R.

Off topic rambling really but Tool Drive Project was started by some of the guys I knew from that DC++ bootleg hub.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I’ll be hanging with my boy JL in BA Argentina and a few stops in Europe. Get STOKED

When will you be in Argentina? I love South America and go all the time. I’ll be in Buenos Aires and Cordoba in early may. We could hang out bro.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This is my only close reference to 30 seconds to mars, but it's such a great video. Chad rules (as a Chad should rule).

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This is my only close reference to 30 seconds to mars, but it's such a great video. Chad rules (as a Chad should rule).

I will say he nailed it and he kinda isn’t wrong

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider

Man I never knew Will Ferrel can kick ass on the drums, always thought he was a cowbell guy!

Edit: More on topic, I’m not a big fan of 30 seconds to Mars but back in the days of their first album I also saw them live and thought the live show definitely punched above their weight

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
When they came here way back in 2007, leto wore chaps and a cowboy hat and tried talking like a canadian cowboy like a turbo chud it was pretty great with how full of himself he is

shame theres no vancouver show or i'd actually go, i loved these fuckers back in the day

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Man I never knew Will Ferrel can kick ass on the drums, always thought he was a cowbell guy!

Edit: More on topic, I’m not a big fan of 30 seconds to Mars but back in the days of their first album I also saw them live and thought the live show definitely punched above their weight
It really is ridiculous how much they look alike.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user