40K Eisenhorn TV Series

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, seeing all the money being thrown around by these companies looking for the next big thing to put on their streaming service, glad 40k might actually get a real shot. At least they picked the correct character/setting to start with, Eisenhorn is pretty much the best intro book series you can suggest to someone new to 40k. Space FBI agent and his crew dealing with crimes, mysteries, and other general craziness gives a pretty easy hook for a wider general audience. Assuming it continues along they can slowly introduce more concepts from the IP, ie Astartes.

Even being smaller in scale, still think they are gonna need one of the big boys like Amazon, Netflix, or the like to actually give them enough of a budget to make it look good and get a solid cast.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can't see anything 40k surviving in the current SJW environment. Too much toxic masculinity.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I can't see anything 40k surviving in the current SJW environment. Too much toxic masculinity.

This is EXACTLY why it will survive. People are bored/fed up of the stupid SJW and gays or trannys being thrown in their faces every god dammed show they watch.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is EXACTLY why it will survive. People are bored/fed up of the stupid SJW and gays or trannys being thrown in their faces every god dammed show they watch.
The Blood Angels will be morphed into an all female lesbian chapter with a trans eskimo chaplain.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Heard the source material was crazy dark, this going to be in HBO or streaming so it can go full on or are they limp dicking it before it starts

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
I hope they get the dude who does the Astartes videos on youtube. So fucking badass, and beautifully done. Would be a shame not to put this dude to work.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Heard the source material was crazy dark, this going to be in HBO or streaming so it can go full on or are they limp dicking it before it starts

I certainly wouldn't describe it as 'crazy dark', it's about standard fare for the 40k setting, although like anything by Dan Abnett it's a step above in quality compared to most of the other 40k authors.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Well, lets be honest, all the 40k authors suck, Dan Abnett sucks a bit less. I mean, when compared with good fantasy and SF authors, not to mention classical writers.
But, eh, such is the world we live in, the best setting doesnt get the best wordsmiths. So I just want them to go full religious fanaticism in this series, but place it in a gray area, not completely wrong from a moral viewpoint.