EnigmaticParadigm

Molten Core Raider
Read the drama on FoH since MN was down when I got home. I'm pretty sure Millie and Ev both belong to the tranny version of the "League of Shadows." They lie in wait and cultivate their plans over years and then...BAM...American Inventor dick.

I was at a loss for words when I finished reading the drama and started to silently tap my penis. The tapping soon came harder and faster; before I kenw it, I went SSJ2 and starting punching my throbbing meat-sabre so fast that space-time was bent while I punched myself when I was 15, screaming "YOU'LL GO BLIND!!!" *cackle* as I quantum-leaped like the shadow of an echo.

Then I ended up here. My crotch needs some ice.

Seths_sl

shitlord
Read the drama on FoH since MN was down when I got home. I'm pretty sure Millie and Ev both belong to the tranny version of the "League of Shadows." They lie in wait and cultivate their plans over years and then...BAM...American Inventor dick.

I was at a loss for words when I finished reading the drama and started to silently tap my penis. The tapping soon came harder and faster; before I kenw it, I went SSJ2 and starting punching my throbbing meat-sabre so fast that space-time was bent while I punched myself when I was 15, screaming "YOU'LL GO BLIND!!!" *cackle* as I quantum-leaped like the shadow of an echo.

Then I ended up here. My crotch needs some ice.
I don't think your soon to be wife is going to like how you're treating her future property lol

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
Welcome
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha, Wakandan Dick. I forgot about that.

It would've been pretty epic if that was the very first post on this board. Maybe on the next try at the boards, someone can remember that.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
first post on these boards was titled "adsfdsafsdafsdfad" with the text "Asdffucktenchars"

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Less talk, more janitor titles, Tuco.

Also: "Tuco sux dicks" or whatever
tongue.png

TrainWreck1.gif

TrainWreck1.gif

TrainWreck1.gif

TrainWreck1.gif

TrainWreck1.gif

tongue.png

TrainWreck1.gif