Goatface

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: 4400

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama

First aired: 2021-10-25

Creator: Anna Fricke, Ariana Jackson

Cast: Brittany Adebumola, Joseph David-Jones, Ireon Roach, TL Thompson, Jaye Ladymore, Derrick A. King, Khailah Johnson, Cory Jeacoma, Amarr M. Wooten, Autumn Best

Overview: 4400 TV show overlooked, undervalued, or otherwise marginalized people who vanished without a trace over the last hundred years are all returned in an instant, having not aged a day and with no memory of what happened to them. As the government races to analyze the potential threat and contain the story, the 4400 themselves must grapple with the fact that they've been returned with a few "upgrades", and the increasing likelihood that they were all brought back now for a specific reason.

Goatface

another CW blockbuster, at least doing better than batwoman
1635479146785.png

certain i watched some of the original show, but don't remember anything about it. was just surprised i had not heard anything about the reboot.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
yeah the original show aired like 3-4 months before Lost and got (ha) lost in the shuffle. Only lasted like 3 seasons and pretty much sucked.

new version looks like its BET 4400, just an excuse for some shitty writers to talk about racism by bringing in people from 20, 30, 50 years ago to act surprised in 2021

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
overlooked, undervalued, or otherwise marginalized people who vanished without a trace over the

Yeah this is gonna be an even more woke version of the old show. no thanks.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
The first one was good, not perfect, but it was good.

Imagine watching *any* of these Blackwashed Reboots. By choice

LMAO I clicked the trailer and they have some perfectly normal looking white guy kissing a fugly ghetto chick. Yeah, this is going places! Its literally the opening scene

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Probably abducted by a post-racist future society who quickly realized their mistake and pressed the return to sender button.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Probably abducted by a post-racist future society who quickly realized their mistake and pressed the return to sender button.
I love it. What a great sci fi plot with a great twist.

The year is 3500. Margret Sangers dream has finally been achieved and black people have aborted themselves into extinction, cheered on by the Democratic party the whole way.

There are myths... legends from an earlier time... of the Kangs who used to rule the earth, who invented everything. the Great Inventors, some call them.

So when a new disaster threatens the earth they invent time travel and call 4400 Kangs from the Before Time...

TV show information provided by The Movie Database