Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
This thread seems to be going places.
Sure does, Hoss.

rrr_img_35190.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The worst thing I read about this is that they believe many of the dead were vaporized due to the intensity of the blast/fire. Nothing to be found!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Eomer, please respond.
Sorry to disappoint, I'm alive.

Pretty fucked up, for sure. I look forward to the investigation results. This whole thing reeks of complete incompetence. The train that eventually blew up had some sort of fire a few hours before it ran away and hit the town. Firefighters and the rail company's employees attended to it, supposedly secured the train on a hill above town, and left for a shift change. An hour or two later one locomotive out of five and 75ish cars takes off down the hill and obliterates the town. How the fuck does that happen? I was under the impression that rail and large truck air brakes fail to closed.

Some people better end up in jail over this shit.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
It also looks like the one road through Canada was blocked by the blast. Must be a bitch for the 4.516 people left alive to get to the maple syrup factory for work

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It also looks like the one road through Canada was blocked by the blast. Must be a bitch for the 4.516 people left alive to get to the maple syrup factory for work
Little known fact, it's actually Beavers that work the maple syrup factories.