A Christmas Story Christmas (2022)

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A Christmas Story (1983) will play in my home at least three or four times over the holidays.

This? This will come nowhere near my Christmas.
A2B693E2-1CBC-45DC-B0C1-8716638882AB.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
man when people tell me they don’t like this movie…I just don’t get it. The shits literally magical for me. “The Old Man” is like watching an older version of my dad. My house was that damn house growing up. Obviously we all don’t come from those backgrounds, but I sure did and I relate to the movie so much.
my dad was like him in manner, but he wasnt nearly as old as Ralphie's dad.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
man when people tell me they don’t like this movie…I just don’t get it. The shits literally magical for me. “The Old Man” is like watching an older version of my dad. My house was that damn house growing up. Obviously we all don’t come from those backgrounds, but I sure did and I relate to the movie so much.
They are likely associating oversaturation of this movie during the holidays with the actual move itself. Possibly didn't see the movie when they were young too. I fit into both of those and it took me a while to realize I just don't like seeing it everywhere, including left on the TV in the background at my wife's house during the holidays.

Any movie would be annoying if it was overexposed like this one.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They are likely associating oversaturation of this movie during the holidays with the actual move itself. Possibly didn't see the movie when they were young too. I fit into both of those and it took me a while to realize I just don't like seeing it everywhere, including left on the TV in the background at my wife's house during the holidays.

Any movie would be annoying if it was overexposed like this one.
Yup old Christmas movies are a guilty pleasure of mine around the holidays.

Makes me feel good and that's all that matters.
1668107032426.png

• 7Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Out now on HBO Max if you dare.

Reviews are surprisingly good.

Last edited:

Phelps McManus

<Silver Donator>
Watched this with the family, and we also liked it. Same vein of humor as the original and zero modern wokeness.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This was alright. It didn’t shit on the original but is pretty forgettable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's good.

First one is a classic, 9/10 holiday movie. This one is a solid 7/10 and fun in a lot of the same ways. Definitely worth checking out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I watched this last night with my brother. We both agreed that it was ok. It wasn't great, and it wasn't bad.

They didn't try to shove Hollywood crap down our throats. It was just a good old Christmas movie.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users