A small favor

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The best friend of my youngest brother was killed on the 4th of July. He was a police officer and one of the good ones. He also left behind a wife that he married 3 months ago.

I want to make a small gesture but I am completely hopeless with Photoshop.

The first photo is my brother and the friends he's grown up with obviously without his best friend. The second, is a picture of his best friend (guy in the white shirt) taken awhile back. What I'd like to see is him shopped in the first picture on the right with some sort of light "angelic" aura around him. Kind of implying that he is gone and not forgotten and will always be a part of the crew.

Whatever payment is required I will gladly pay.

rrr_img_103239.jpg
rrr_img_103240.jpg

Astaire_sl

shitlord
Hope you find someone to help. In case the fuckwads here start shopping in Sam Da Man or fucking highlighters, try over at reddit. I've seen some good work there on /r/photoshoprequest.

Amnarak

Trakanon Raider
Do you have a higher quality version of either of those photos? Because the first one is tiny and will look like ass if you print it.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Facebook heavily compresses photos. You should try to get the original, if possible.

iannis

Musty Nester
And they say we ain't classy.

Even the payment of tits or gtfo has been waived for a true bro.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Well now that classy is done, I gotta ask - why does green shirt guy have a single moob in the middle of his chest?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Nice, Amnarak! Are you really in Juneau? I stopped there last year, the place is gorgeous, at least in the summer :p The surrounding scenery looks like something out of a LOTR book.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Amnarak wins my +nets. If I were Grabbit I'd probably be bawling like a baby to get something that awesome that quickly.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Well done. Now that justice has been served we need to move on to the next issue. The guy in the green may be infected and needs to be put down.
rrr_img_103261.jpg

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_103265.jpg

Nicely done, Amnarak. If ever there was a net worthy post.

Obligatory: this is so sad. Sniff. Only some tits could make it perfect. Sniff. Of the blond. Sniff. Write rerolled on them. Sniff.