A Song of Ice and Fire (Released Spoilers)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
qyok7dsujbdjruibbztg.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
With all the time it took GRRM to give that collective FU to everybody he could have written at least 2 or 3 words into his books.

Gawd.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
christ I can hear Gurrm wheezing through the internet just trying to flip a bird

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Also I just think GRRM fucked this up, more than any other conspiracy theory thing. That or Valyrian's didn't invent Valyrian Steel, they are just known for it.
Valyrian steel's RL equivalent is Damascus steel, a steel which originated and was produced in India or Central Asia and never in Damascus itself. It remains unclear exactly why it got that name to begin with.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
GRRM confirmed at Comic Con that Jeyne Westerling will be seen in the prologue of TWoW.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well not really, since what we will probably see is her getting raped and murdered, lol.

Unless one of those crackpot theories are true and she is still in Riverrun or carrying the Blackfish's child or some shit.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
He's got more money and fame since the HBO series started than any writer could ever dream of having. And as everyone loves to point out he's fat and getting old. I can't be the only one that thinks "Good for him." Let him enjoy it and do whatever the fuck he wants.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That makes the show's departure all more unfortunate
frown.png
He's probably going to kill her off just to be a dick about it. I mean it's already been said in the books that her mother? forced her to take the morning after herb tea or whatever the fuck, so the only reason for her to show up in the books again is to die horribly so GRRM can go LOOK AT ME IMMA KILLIN EVERYONE HURR HURR HURR

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I read the books, I stopped watching the series after Season 2, which was when I finished the books. GRRM is the fantasy literature equivalent of a shock jock. No real substance to his writing, just OMG LOOK AT WHAT HORRIBLE THING IS HAPPENING NOW.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Martin... said he received letters from women hoping to convince him to include more explicit sex in future books. He added they tried to persuade him to include more gay sex, to reflect plot lines developed in HBO's Game of Thrones on screen. "I don't pretend to understand this," he said, as he disclosed he would not "shy away" from any storyline.

But, he added the writing of his Song of Ice and Fire series was "not a democracy", joking fans would have killed off hated characters much sooner had they been given a vote.

Speaking at the Edinburgh International Literary Festival,he also revealed fans had guessed the secret ending to the series, after painstakingly piecing together clues planted in the novels so far...He added he had "wrestled" the idea of changing his planned ending to ensure he surprised readers, but had decided against it after working hard to plant "subtle and obscure" clues throughout the books.
George RR Martin: women beg me to write more gay sex scenes for Game of Thrones - Telegraph