A Tribute to Bob Ross

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I was on twitch on my phone last night before bed looking for a stream to watch before falling asleep, and I came across the "Creative" mark and it was second on Twitch. I hadn't really paid attention to it before, and low and behold, 58,000 people watching none other than my favorite happy tree dude, Bob Ross.

Bob Ross was in the Airforce before retiring after 20 years to become an oil painter. The show didn't produce a lot of cash but he loved doing it, so he saved money my getting his hair permed! YES! BOB ROSS ROCKS.

If you have never watched the joy of painting you are missing out on the joy of life. Bob Ross is to painting what Andy Kaufman is to comedy. PURE... UNADULTERATED, GENIUS.

If you have never watched Bob Ross, it is time for you to do so. And this thread is about Bob Ross. His happy clouds, his happy little trees, happy bushes.... This guy passed way too soon.

SO FOR THIS FRIDAY NIGHT, EVERYONE READING THIS THREAD PUT UP YOUR GLASS TO BOB ROSS.

Bob Ross - Google Search

Sevens

Log Wizard
I was on twitch on my phone last night before bed looking for a stream to watch before falling asleep, and I came across the "Creative" mark and it was second on Twitch. I hadn't really paid attention to it before, and low and behold, 58,000 people watching none other than my favorite happy tree dude, Bob Ross.

Bob Ross was in the Airforce before retiring after 20 years to become an oil painter. The show didn't produce a lot of cash but he loved doing it, so he saved money my getting his hair permed! YES! BOB ROSS ROCKS.

If you have never watched the joy of painting you are missing out on the joy of life. Bob Ross is to painting what Andy Kaufman is to comedy. PURE... UNADULTERATED, GENIUS.

If you have never watched Bob Ross, it is time for you to do so. And this thread is about Bob Ross. His happy clouds, his happy little trees, happy bushes.... This guy passed way too soon.

SO FOR THIS FRIDAY NIGHT, EVERYONE READING THIS THREAD PUT UP YOUR GLASS TO BOB ROSS.

Bob Ross - Google Search
I second this post..I have my DVR set to catch any Joy of painting that comes on

spronk

FPS noob
direct link to the twitch stream which is playing all the bob ross tv shows. its very relaxing to watch right before you go to bed
Twitch

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I too love Bob Ross. I remember watching his show at school growing up. Then a couple of years ago I discovered my parents were really into The Joy of Painting and DVR'd all his happy tree's.

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
This stream is amazing and the guy at twitch who thought of it should get a fucking raise.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Happy trees
smile.png
even as a kid I could watch this show, was so relaxing.

Brad2770

Along with how soft spoken he is, I think the tapping of the two inch brush on the canvas is what puts me to sleep.

I loved this as a kid. I would come home from school and there would be two episodes to watch everyday. I always felt ripped off when his son did an episode though.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
That Bob Ross twitch channel is the perfect background stream to throw on and just leave running. It's like he oozes a natural sedative that calms you right down.

Siliconemelons

I think its hilarious that now his paintings that you could "call after the show to donate...whatever...for todays painting!" are worth buckets! I am glad those who most likely supported the show back then for the love of is, can now make a nice little sum...if they want to give up their painting :)

I have fond memories of watching this show.

stonewall_sl

shitlord
When I knew bob he was a hardcore military man and I remember once he told me that once he retired from the Air Force he would never raise his voice again.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Been on in the background for the past week. He makes it look so easy to paint these up in 20-30 minuites. gg bob

RUINED