ACDC Amazon mp3 290 songs $6.99

Oldbased

> Than U
Ya same link end. I just link slick deals to be fair to the guy who announced the deal.

Oldbased

> Than U
Deal is now dead. Hope some others got in on it. Pretty sure Amazon took a massive loss on this.

Oldbased

> Than U
Ya it was a good deal. Sadly it only lasted about a hour after I posted it.
It did put it #1 on the amazon chart in 2 hours though.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Not a bad deal while on sale. Breaks down to about $3.50 per good song

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
So you say they have only 2 good songs?

Everyone has their opinion. That is why music is so diverse.

Dirty deeds, back in black, shook me all night long, big balls....

That is 4...and I have not delved into any other than 2 album's so far

Oldbased

> Than U
Sink the pink, for those about to rock, thunderstuck, who can forget thunderstruck! stiff upper lip, who made who, hells bells,shoot to thrill,,ride on and it goes on.
Considering I had amazon credit for downloading free apps promotion it was well worth the $4.99 I paid.
I got like 15 songs there were some of the best of the times plus a ton I get to listen to and see if I like.

Oldbased

> Than U
I just saw that. Wonder if that had anything to do with the price being basically nothing for the whole collection?
First time I was for sure it was a price mistake but then Amazon stuck it back up a few days later for $6.99 again and now it appears they have removed it completely for some reason.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I just saw that. Wonder if that had anything to do with the price being basically nothing for the whole collection?
First time I was for sure it was a price mistake but then Amazon stuck it back up a few days later for $6.99 again and now it appears they have removed it completely for some reason.
Fuck I missed it again, I would like to get off this acdc emotional roller coaster please.