Across the Obelisk

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

Been playing this a lot this past week, game is fucking great. It's like a cross between Slay the Spire and Darkest Dungeon. It's Rogue-Lite, you are leveling characters for perks and stuff that carry over between runs, along with upgrades to your cities which make things easier in later runs. It has an Ascension type system where you can increase the difficulty, and a couple other modes.

The unlocks are pretty unique? for this type of game from what I've seen. It's like quests in the world, and they are done so in a way that I have actually really enjoyed just doing them as opposed to looking everything up on the internet.

This is the first game I've enjoyed MORE as I've gotten further into it in a long time. Just how the progression and unlocks work really well with the gameplay, the noticeable increase in power as you unlock more and more and get further in gameplay. It's a really great game, highly recommend.

Also, you can play up to 4 player co-op.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
My group unlocked the new healer last night, can't wait for the Frog Minstrel.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've been messing around with 2 mage setups trying to do high mana stuff, it's pretty interesting. I've got a little over 30 hours in so far, still mostly working on unlocks while trying to up the madness.

It's really cool that different characters have different interactions in the world. I think it's probably my most enjoyable thing

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Been waiting for it to get out of EA forever. Hustle up devs!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
After getting to end boss a few times, finally stomped him.
1650570040027.png

1650570117368.png

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
How's the scholar? Haven't gone through and unlocked him yet. I like the squid healer, looking forward to the bard.

You're playing the campaign solo? Over time I got real tired of managing 4 decks, especially when I normally play with 2-3 others so I only have to deal with 1-2 characters worth.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
After getting to end boss a few times, finally stomped him.
I still don't have that healer lol. The last 2 character unlocks have been a bitch for me, probably because I've been playing on a higher difficulty and failing a lot. Think I'm going to lower it and try to get more of the pets and all the characters before screwing around too much with increased difficulty

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
How's the scholar? Haven't gone through and unlocked him yet. I like the squid healer, looking forward to the bard.

You're playing the campaign solo? Over time I got real tired of managing 4 decks, especially when I normally play with 2-3 others so I only have to deal with 1-2 characters worth.
Yes and Good lightning damage is nice, combine with books for cost reduction you can put out some disgusting numbers.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Picked this up, pretty solid game. Unlocked the pig cleric and he’s a lot better than the starting guy for keeping the party alive. Found my first pet yesterday, the quests for those are pretty cool. The battles tend to drag a bit after I’ve played for a while so I find it’s better in small doses. I know it’ll get faster as I unlock stuff though.

Also the way they do bard/songs on the Ranger guy is terrible. Have an ability that starts stanza I and allows you to put your songs on top of your deck for the next draw. Have a song that requires Stanza I. Draw it next round but it has incremented to stanza II so now I can’t use the song that that requires stanza I. Seriously that’s stupid, Stanza II should allow any stanza II or lower to be used.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Picked this up, pretty solid game. Unlocked the pig cleric and he’s a lot better than the starting guy for keeping the party alive. Found my first pet yesterday, the quests for those are pretty cool. The battles tend to drag a bit after I’ve played for a while so I find it’s better in small doses. I know it’ll get faster as I unlock stuff though.

Also the way they do bard/songs on the Ranger guy is terrible. Have an ability that starts stanza I and allows you to put your songs on top of your deck for the next draw. Have a song that requires Stanza I. Draw it next round but it has incremented to stanza II so now I can’t use the song that that requires stanza I. Seriously that’s stupid, Stanza II should allow any stanza II or lower to be used.
Yeah I haven't messed with the bard stuff, I think on of the 2 scouts not in yet is supposed to be an actual Bard that I'm sure will make it easier.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I haven't messed with the bard stuff, I think on of the 2 scouts not in yet is supposed to be an actual Bard that I'm sure will make it easier.
That one change would at least make it useable as is. Make it so the skills need Stanza I+ instead of exactly Stanza I. It’s useable but you would have to have the song card plus a draw card in the same hand. It’s not strong enough to really try for, they’re just clogging the deck.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
That's all largely a product of what's in your deck and the number of cards you've unlocked.

Kind of like drawing cards that require stealth but you have no way to stealth yourself.

Love playing as bard, it's awesome once you really get it going and get a couple items related to it. But you're right, there is no bard on game yet, your stuck picking rogue feats as you level. Frog Minstrel expected to be one of the next characters.

velk

Trakanon Raider
This is great fun, and has wasted a godawful amount of my free time already (74hrs so far heh). Thanks for an awesome recommendation.

I've played Slay the Spire, Tainted Grail and Monster Train and enjoyed them, but I have found this one much more enjoyable than any of the others.

Mostly for me, it's that the randomness is considerably tempered by the availability of deck customization in towns, as well as sources of card removal being relatively abundant in comparison to other games of the genre.

I also really like having four separate decks on the go at the same time, going for wildly different playstyles and synergies between them, kind of the fun of party based RPGs merged with the slay the spire style card roguelike.

The starter party is pretty weird though, apart from the werewolf they all seem pretty bad at their jobs.

My thoughts on the different characters -

Werewolf: Pro-tier tank, can also be a surprisingly good melee dps, you pretty much need him for any aggressive team due to his speed and access to speed all heroes, slow all enemies cards. Having the monsters go before you can really wreck your day.

Ranger: Trash tier dps, surprisingly decent bard tank. If you aren't taking Magnus he fills a lot of the same gaps with speed manipulation

Human Priest: He's really not a very good healer. He is amazing as a DPS though, especially when the fire mage is in the group.

Sorceress: She can do alright DPS, but she's pretty amazing at buffing other people's damage - wide versatility of elements lets her also go along with pretty much any team strategies.

Golem: Super solid tank buuut he's so slow your guys are going to get fucked up before he can guard them - relies on surviving turn one burst. Bad at DPS except for a team focusing on Crack debuff, where he works well as a finisher. I'm going to trying more teams with him as the tank in future, there's potential there I think on higher difficulties where you can't kill multiple enemies on turn 1.

Pig Priest: Now *this* is a healer, he's the equivalent of the WOW disc priest, and just as overpowered, for all the same reasons. That moment when the enemies finally managed to chew through all of the bubbles and do damage and everyone is still higher health than they started.

Shaman/Witch: She's a good healer with renew and vitality, but the real niche here is shadow spec where she is amazing AOE dps and free heals. Kind of like what a WOW shadow priest should have been ;p

Mindflayer: He's not great as a healer, but he's pretty good, and he also heals through dps, with decent dps, and he gets stronger as a healer the longer things live. I suspect he's going to a great combo with the bard when it's available.

Lizardman: DPS wise, he's like the ranger, just better. Can be amazing dps early on, but he kind of gets shut down hard by physical resists so struggles later on unless you have someone else helping him out with applying vulnerability etc. ( 8 stealth and 50 stacks of sharp, you are still hitting for 6 damage on 95% physical resist even without fortify 8( ). You can avoid that by going a poison build, but I haven't really mucked around with that a lot as it still lets things hit you even after they are 'dead'.

Fire mage: The kamikaze build is both hilarious and overpowered. Light him on fire and get him to share the love with the enemy team ;p Benefits hugely from the sorceress helping him out - with her buffing him he can just blast the living shit out of everything as a solo dps. LOL worthy. Needs some healer support to avoid blowing his own face off.

Gnome mage: I don't have a lot of experience with this guy. I've tried making him a lightning mage, and also as a buffer like the Sorceress, with varying degrees of success. His abilities lend themselves to relatively complicated decks so he's probably really good with some practice.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I'll probably spell some names wrong, but to launch off the above:

Thuls is the best DPS in the game IMO, poison builds just melt shit. Some of the cards for it are just crazy, couple that w/ all his stealth and high damage cards like bane (deals damage based on poison stacks).... and it's crazy.

Golem best tank IMO. You want him to go last, apply stacks shields and fortify, set the table for the enemies' next round of attacks. Him + piggy are great.

Grukli (3rd warrior) the best warrior DPS w/ fury, carnage, etc.

The mindflayer w/ a insane/dark Malukah is probably my favorite combo right now. She helps build up insane on everything which both decreases their damage and increases all the passive healing... later on with buffs to each of their debuff applications you can heal hundreds per turn for free. There is a mind-something card that deals damage based on amount of sight on a creature, that nearly breaks some fights when you have Malukah and mindflayer both applying several per turn to everything. ...and last playthrough I finally unlocked Oculy, which applies even more of these to all monsters every turn. $$$.

1651679507635.png

The gold version of that cards applies no sight but deals sight x3, lol. That's round 3 (of an act 4 fight)... look at the amount of poison, sight and insane on him, lol.

Ever since EQ I absolutely love bard in all the things... and I tend to force it with the ranger. He's servicable and I love the stanza mechanics, but none of his feats address bard abilities. Fun to play support while my buddies wreck shit, especially when things come together and you get the right combination of gear. Can't wait for the Frog Minstrel.

Game really just comes together well, I look forward to each update, and we tend to binge on it every month or so. We don't really get into the madness levels or anything. Think in my last game I got the last couple perk points and some of my characters are starting to hit 32+ to unlock the final skin.

The Loremaster I'm not completely sold on / comfortable yet, but did roll through a game w/ him, mostly lighting as well. Wasn't bad, but I'd rather have a fire or dark Cornelius over all his book shenanigans.

That we can play some of these characters so differently is a testament to how great this game is IMO.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Some really good equipment combos out there, the apply bleed when poison and apply poison when bleed trinkets are nuts. Get both of them on two characters and get the win.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Golem best tank IMO. You want him to go last, apply stacks shields and fortify, set the table for the enemies' next round of attacks. Him + piggy are great.

Yeah he's strong, but the as difficulty goes up you can take huge damage from having all the monsters go first ( they get faster and you get slower at higher difficulty ), and even on lower difficulties, dead monsters do no damage, so being able to kill them turn 1 before they attack is a way better defense.

You should give Golem a go in a crack beatdown team - Werewolf, Mindflayer, Barbarian and Golem - give them all some combination of repetition training, ground slam, pummel, bludgeon, bluff and siege breaker, combined with war paints and enrage. Werewolf gets the maul from croco village, Mindflayer gets destroyer gauntlets for the memes. I did a madness 4 run of that yesterday and the only enemy team that actually got to move was Armageddon corruption challenge ( they are immune to crack boooooo ). Last boss died in 20K pummel from Golem round one. Heh.

Outrageously expensive set of decks to build shard wise, but definitely fun and hilarious.

The mindflayer w/ a insane/dark Malukah is probably my favorite combo right now. She helps build up insane on everything which both decreases their damage and increases all the passive healing... later on with buffs to each of their debuff applications you can heal hundreds per turn for free. There is a mind-something card that deals damage based on amount of sight on a creature, that nearly breaks some fights when you have Malukah and mindflayer both applying several per turn to everything. ...and last playthrough I finally unlocked Oculy, which applies even more of these to all monsters every turn.

Yeah, mindflayer combined with dark witch is like 1.2 healers and 2 dps, only downside is that they can't actually get pumped that hard by a support mage - witch can get two unholy storms by herself, so lots of extra draw and energize have diminishing returns, and Mindflayer doesn't have all that many expensive cards, even his best aoe is only 2 cost.

That we can play some of these characters so differently is a testament to how great this game is IMO.

Yep ! So many viable and different builds, great fun.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Recent patch changes a fuck ton, time to shelve it until "finished" not trying to relearn this game every week.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Looks like it was a patch yesterday

Hello everyone, here is a new patch that adds corrupted items into the game.

In addition, this patch also brings several improvements and a pass to the overall game balance.

Corrupted items

We have created more than 300 corrupted items. These are much more powerful versions of the items you already know and will give you a pleasant surprise when you find them in a reward.

36d212c38d698e0d4c2266227fda87715b4478e2.png

These items will appear in Adventure mode, from the Madness 1 difficulty level, and in the Obelisk/Weekly challenge. Corrupted items can appear anywhere (with the exception of the town shops in the adventure mode).

The probability of obtaining a corrupted item is very low, but increases slightly with each difficulty level, and these items may appear more frequently in corrupted shops(those that are being offered as a corruption reward).

Combat Thermometer

We have changed how the combat bonus information is displayed in the thermometer and increased the reward on all levels below "excellent".

As for scoring, everything is the same as before.
5 points for excellent, 3 great, 2 good, 1 satisfactory, 0 poor and underwhelming.

As for the rewards, we have taken the "internal" value of gold bonus and experience that gave the excellent and we have normalized them, starting from the +50% bonus and going down. This means that finishing a combat in excellent is the same as before, but finishing a combat in great(+40%) or good (+30%) gives much more gold and experience bonus than before, even finishing a combat in poor(+10%) does not mean any loss.

Thanks to these changes all players will notice an increase in gold and experience at the end of each combat.

We still believe that the thermometer system is a good measure to score performance, and risk vs reward for players who want to compete for score, but with these changes we hope that no one will feel pressured/forced to make decks that have to kill excessively fast.

Balance changes

With the following changes we intend to improve many of the cards that have gradually become a little obsolete, and also lower the performance of some cards and heroes that due to the changes were a bit above the rest.

In particular, we want "Powerful" to become important again, and for that reason we have decided to change the yellow version of cards like "Warpaint/Unstable Power/Inner Fire". These cards were practically auto-include in any deck (since they have 0 cost and draw), trivializing the "Powerful" aura since it is applied practically for free.

Reginald and "Bless": we want the "Bless" aura to be used to buff more than one specific hero. Although it has been suggested to us to remove the damage bonus from the "Bless", we still like the way it increases the damage. Still, we believe that "Bless" should be gained more by using healing cards, or cards that give "Bless" to others: "Benediction, Divine Power, etc." so without removing the damage bonus, we have increased the cost or reduced the charges to some holy spells that give "Bless" to the caster.

Cornelius and self-immolation: over time with the inclusion of enchantments, new cards and new items, it has become easier and easier to gain resistance to fire or absorption methods, not to mention the fact that now "Burn" only reduces resistance by 0.5%. When we created certain cards with self-immolation in mind, we thought of them as risk vs reward, thinking that having certain "Burn" charges meant a real danger for the hero. In the current state of the game that is no longer the case, unless those charges are in the hundreds, so we have decided to lower the damage based "Burn" charges that these cards do, not to mention that many of them are low rarity... and that in the case of "Inner Combustion", Cornelius already starts with 2 in his deck.

The community calls this type of cards "detonators" or "finishers", but the truth is that they don't detonate anything since the charges remained in the enemy, so a card doing x2 or x3 damage based on charges, without any counter game, was not very logical. Besides, there was a big difference of values between several cards of this type in different classes. So, we could do 2 things; turn them into true detonators and have them remove the charges when used, or simply lower the % damage a bit. Due to the existence of the "Restricted power" corruptor, we have decided that lowering the % damage was a better option, and we have normalized its values (so that they are similar in all classes).

Finally we have revisited the Overcharge [OC] mechanic and now many of the cards that had that mechanic have been improved (not only with more damage but with the possibility to add extra curse charges for each energy spent).

Hero Changes

- Evelyn: Elemental Proliferation, changed the order of the curses so spark applies before burn.
- Cornelius: Fiery Shield, changed the % based on burn charges to 40% on all versions, and reduced a bit the default numbers.
- Heiner: Shield expert talent changed to Iron Furnace.
- Iron Furnace: When you play an attack, gain 8 block and +1 to fire damage. (5 times/turn)
- Unbreakable: increased block granted to 10(from 8).
- Steel Forge (yellow): tweaked the charges and charge bonus, (yellow) has 8 uses (from 7)
- Reactive lasers: reduced damage and burn applied, Now transform your damage to fire and has uses(instead of 1 turn).
- Fusion laser: reduced damage a bit. all versions are 3 uses.

Card Changes

- Added the secondary tag "Book" to Battle Plan, Music Sheet and Prescription.

- Holy Fire: (yellow) increased charges and base damage, reduced damage multiplier to x1.5(from 2).
- Neurotoxin: (yellow) increased charges, reduced damage multiplier to x1.5(from 2) corrupted(purple)increased base damage, damage multiplier is now x2(from 2.5).
- Noxious Eruption: tweaked(buffed) all versions to be more like Neurotxin and Holy Fire.
Note:
Neuratoxin, Noxious Eruption and Holy Fire now have similar values and functionalities.

- Bloodbath & Combustion: Changed all versions, cost 3, blue damage is x1(bleed/burn charges) and has no vanish, (yellow) is x1.5 with vanish, (purple) is x2.

- Inner Fire, Unstable power & Warpaint: normalized, now yellow version cost 1 has draw and vanish.

- Curse of Elements: changed the order of the curses so spark applies before burn.
- Curse of Madness: increaseed mind damage and insane charges.
- Curse of Weakness: increased damage by 4-10.
- Elemental Bolt: changed to be always a base Lightning spell, lightning and spark will go first, increased damage and added charges. Now it's Rare.
- Emberstorm: added vanish to the base card.
- Dark Pact: reduced damage suffered in normal and yellow versions.
- Disintegrate: increased damage a bit. (yellow), changed damage order, now lightning and spark comes first.
- Inner Combustion: increased damage a bit, reduced burn applied to x0.5(from 1), (yellow) damage based on burns reduced to x0.5(from 1).
- Meteorite & Ice Comet: increased damage.
- Ray of Frost: increased damage and chill charges.
- Searing nova: base damage increased to 8(from 5) and % of burns applied reduced to x0.5(from 1). (blue & yellow) % of burns applied reduced to 0.6(from 1).
- Scroll of intellect: (blue) added innate and vanish.
- Siphon Life: improved, more damage, applies dark, more repeats.
- Transmission: (yellow) removed inspire.
- Winter orb: upgrades are now epic,(blue) chill +1, (yellow) increaed damage to x0.3(from 0.2).
- Winter is Coming: added extra chill to upgrades.

. Benediction: (Yellow & blue) increased healing by 1.
- Binding Heal: increased healing by 1 in all versions.
- Death's Reach: damage increased.
- Divine Ire: reworked, now uses overcharge mechanic.
- Enervate: increased damage by 4-10.
- Holy Aegis: (yellow & purple: removed courage, added bless.
- Holy Smite (yellow & purple) reduced bless to 1(from 2). increased damage.
- Holy Storm: (yellow) increased cost to 5(from 4), increased damage.
- Holy Blast: (yellow) increased cost to 3(from 2) corrupted (purple) increased cost to 2 (from 1).
- Fanaticism: added suffer dark charges.
- Foresight: (blue) added +1 sight. (yellow) changed, now cost 0(from 1) does a bit of mind damage and applies sight.
- Greater Heal: Added overcharge mechanic, upgrades are now epic.
- Mind Twist: changed to have a small damage bonus based on insane, upgrades are now rare.
- Mind Visions: damage based on sight reduced to x1 (from 1.5),(yellow) cost reduced to 2, damage based on sight is x3 but added dispel sight to make it a true detonator.
- Pain suppresion: icreased cost, numbers tweaked and added mitigation.
- Ray of Hope: added dispel insane in all versions.
- Renew: +1 regeneration to all version. (blue) added overcharge mechanic and vanish.
- Sacred Ceremony & Heavenly Blessing: Increased cost by 1, and increased healing.
- Sanctuary: (Blue & Yellow) reduced bless/vitality by 1.
- Shadow mend: upgrades are now uncommon, (Yellow) added dispel sanctify and increased heal, (blue) apply 1 dark (from 2).
- Terrorize: increased damage.
- Yin yang bolt: increased damage.

- Acrobatic Strike: Added gain block and "Defense" tag.
- Ballad of conquest: (yellow & blue) reduced bless by 1.
- Corrupted blade: increased damage and poison changes.
- Energizing Serenade: added direct healing in all versions. (Yellow) changed to cost 4(from 2) + all stats increased.
- Far shot: increased damage, added bleed and increased mark charges.
- Feint: reduced cost to 0 and added discard 1.
- Find Weakness: +1 sight.
- Healing Serenade: reduced heal by 3-5 hp.
- Ice shot & Burning shot: reworked to have an interaction with sharp.
- Last Requiem: Removed ignore block, now deals additional damage based on insane charges.
- Ode of War: added 2 regeneration.
- Parry: increased fortify.
- Rapid fire: base card is now random(instead of front) + increased damage by 1.
- Ricochet: (blue & purple) added bleed.
- Sarcastic Sonet: increased damage.
- Shrapnel Shot: improved to do more bleed or crack.
- Stoneskin: +1 reinforce.
- Sweet Melody: reduced heal by 2-4 hp, added 2-3 regeneration.
- Vitalizing Serenade: (blue) added 1 regeneration (yellow) cost 3, vitality is now 3(from 2) and added 3 regeneration with vanish.

- Guard: (blue) added reinforce.
- Colossal blow: added gain powerful in all versions.
- Demolishing blow: increased damage and added gain vitality.
- Entrench: made upgrades purple,(blue) added reinforce.
- Exploit Openings: base card is now rare (from uncommon).
- Leap Slam: increased damage a bit and added +1 crack.
- Mortal Strike: increased damage, +1 decay, added 1 vulnerable to yellow & corrupted.
- Push forward: changed to epic, now always gives fast and block to all heroes.
- Shield Wall: added mitigate to all versions, increased block and fortify in the upgrades,(yellow) increased cost to 6(from 5) and increased stats.
- Shield Throw: increased damage to 0.6(from 0.5).
- Skull splitter: added mark and removed slow from the upgrades.

Monster changes

The Twins:
- Reduced their speed by 1 in all versions. Dusk won't use Shield Slam until round 2, to make one-shots to the frontline in the first round to be much less frequent.

Archon Nhir:
- Martyrdom: the curse "Doom" is now the first curse added and "Sanctify" curse has been removed to make the purpose of the card clearer. The (yellow) versions of Marthyrdom have "slow" increased to 3 (from 2).

Ignidoh:
- Ignidoh is a little bigger and looks fiercer.
- Ash Storm: (normal & madness) ash is placed in the discard pile instead of the draw pile. Ash Storm (despair) will add the ash to your draw pile.
- Ash Storm: (madness) reduced the ash cards added to 2 (from 3).
- Ash: reduced the burn to 4(from 6) in blue the version and to 5(from 7) in the yellow version.
- Heat assimilation: now stops after turn 5-6 (depending of the game mode/dificulty).
- Ignidoh got new enchants and the Despair version is now active.

Elder Dryad:
- Reduced the regeneration of "Lifebloom" in madness / Obelisk challenge. Affects all dryads
- The dryad summoned by the elder dryad has weaker versions of tranquility and lifebloom (this afects the Despair version and Obelisk 10 version).

Graham (champion): in despair, shadowbind will be cast at round 2 instead of random.

Ylmer(Depair): Wild roots will trigger on the hero that activated it, intead of random hero, to give players more control about who gets shackle.

Item changes

- New item: Amulet of Speed, Epic version of lapis necklace.
- New item: Vile Ring, for every dark charge you apply, apply 1 poison.
- Ignidoh's Core: changed the +1 burn charges for +10% fire resist. Heat assimilation card changed to only dispel burn fron heroes and heal x2(from x1) the burn.
- Bloodguard: no longuer make you gain fury, now it applies bleed when damaged.
- Lightbringer: added bless +1.
- Fixed a few missing tooltips on some items.

Other Changes & QoL

- Removed the -6 damage taken from critical failing to rest in the boss event rolls (Ylmer/Tulah/Ignidoh/Hydras).
- Changed the order of the hydras to be Reinforce, Insulate, Courage and added a small description to help to discern the buffs.
- Restricted power(Corruptor): Increased the cap of Bless, Mark, Regeneration, Sanctify, Sharp, Stealth, Vitality and Wet to 50 (from 40).
- New card pack for scouts in obelisk mode: Plague
- Switched a few cards in other card packs.

- The reroll cost reduction bonus in Town Upgrades has been increased to 50%.
- The price of doing a shop reroll in multiplayer is now based on the number of characters you control and what town/act you are in.
- On madness 4 and onwards, re-rolls on shop are capped at 1 per player/town.

- Now you can exit the game while in combat! the game will be saved at the start of the fight.

- As a reminder, in previous hotfixes, we added an avaible button to the crafting window that only shows you the cards you can afford to buy.
- Also we added clarity on the map adding a bit of information beneath the pop-ups

High Madness levels

- Removed the -1 -2 Hero speed penalty from all madness levels.

We know that all these changes can affect balance and meta decks of high madness levels. We especially we know that madness 16 is a beast in itself.

Right now we are focused on creating the ice biome and reworking the perks.

That's why we prefer to wait for the new perks system and see how it affects the game balance, before we start making more balance changes to the madness levels. So, we ask you to be a bit patient if there are some bosses (like Ylmer) that are a bit cumbersome depending on what combination of heroes you bring.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed some enchantments (f.e. Vaccine) that were not being activated by secondary damages (f.e. 7 blunt + X blunt).
- Fixed a problem with "repeat" cards that were delaying the activation of some enchantments until the end of the cast (f.e. Moon Guard).
- Fixed some interactions between the item "Mana Loop" and some enchantments that were not giving back energy (f.e. Spell Echo).
- Fixed the activation of items and enchantments based on "damage taken" for characters affected by "damage side".
- Fixed the "Elemental Weaver" trait being activated more times than expected.
- Fixed a game stuck problem when one of your characters was killed while drawing an Injury card (during the draw phase) and resurrected with a Scroll of Resurrect item.

Next, we will like to implement a deck sharing system with a code and also start working with the controller support.

That's all for now. Remember to leave a review on steam, if you like the game, it helps us a lot.

As always, thanks to all of you for your support, feedback and understanding.