Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Action Bronson and Friends Watch Ancient Aliens

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2016-07-21

Cast: Action Bronson

Overview: Following the success of his 4/20 special, Traveling the Stars: Ancient Aliens with Action Bronson and Friends, Bronson and co-host The Alchemist are back combining their two favorite things: the hit HISTORY series "Ancient Aliens" and smoking weed. Joined by his producers, friends, and special guests, Bronson will watch, comment on, and give the highest praise to some of the series' most iconic episodes.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I found out this show exists.

I am officially redpilled now.

1566483405666.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Wait.

Why did this fuck up.

I tried to link this show:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Wait.

Why did this fuck up.

I tried to link this show:

This used to be on Vice back when they still had a TV channel. Kinda funny too because Vice took over for History 2 which used to show Ancient Alien marathons all the time. then Vice failed, because no one wants to watch pothead obese rappers pig out in restaurants. But I never got my H2 back.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This used to be on Vice back when they still had a TV channel. Kinda funny too because Vice took over for History 2 which used to show Ancient Alien marathons all the time. then Vice failed, because no one wants to watch pothead obese rappers pig out in restaurants. But I never got my H2 back.
Viceland is still its own channel.

How, I don't know.

See above pic.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
In August 2016, it was reported that average viewership of Viceland's programming was down by nearly half over H2 (in a period from November 28 to December 15, 2016, the network had average primetime viewership of 58,000 in the 18-49 demographic, down from 95,600 one year prior under H2). However, the median demographics of the network were beginning to skew younger than H2, and some premieres had achieved upwards of 100,000 viewers. A&E Networks CEO Nancy Dubuc defended the numbers, stating that the network's goal was to "attract an audience that is not watching much TV," and that they were "trying to pivot the conversation away from just purely ratings"—noting that Viceland had already received several Emmy nominations for its programs within its first three months of operation.
Year-over-year, Viceland lost 42% of its viewership in 2017 compared to 2016. It lost another 10% in 2018.

Total fail

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
11262-gS2WoHFoWrPluz33LJfQveiYWTN.jpg

Title: Action Bronson and Friends Watch Ancient Aliens

Genre: Comedy

Cast: Action Bronson

First aired: 2016-07-21

Overview: Following the success of his 4/20 special, Traveling the Stars: Ancient Aliens with Action Bronson and Friends, Bronson and co-host The Alchemist are back combining their two favorite things: the hit HISTORY series "Ancient Aliens" and smoking weed. Joined by his producers, friends, and special guests, Bronson will watch, comment on, and give the highest praise to some of the series' most iconic episodes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database