Addicted Dads (EQ Emu 2 Box)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Up to 45/44 on the Shaman/Mage combo. My play times are off lately, so it's been slow going, but it's nice to have an EQ where I can login and get something done even if I only have a half hour or less. It's not much, but the experience is fast enough that it works.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Been waiting for my group to all be around and finally got a chance to knock out water and air. Fire is easiest by far. Water is easy if you have 2-3 dps. Air is a pain of hours of trash clearing. Not looking forward to earth trash clearing, but just need that and then the time loot pinata is opened. Mith Marr will be the hardest boss pre eles, especially since if anyone dies the zone has a very high chance of crashing for some reason.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Been waiting for my group to all be around and finally got a chance to knock out water and air. Fire is easiest by far. Water is easy if you have 2-3 dps. Air is a pain of hours of trash clearing. Not looking forward to earth trash clearing, but just need that and then the time loot pinata is opened. Mith Marr will be the hardest boss pre eles, especially since if anyone dies the zone has a very high chance of crashing for some reason.
Earth clearing wasn't all that bad. The first 2 were pretty lame due to the number of mobs that had to be cleared, but the last 2 were fine.

Water is stupid as fuck, well because swimming in EQ sucks.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I did some 10 minute parses today of a few weapon combos. These were all on the level 65 target dummy. They all assume 305 str/dex, item/spell haste at 100% (showing 200% on rag doll), 1626 attack w/o avatar or 1814 attack with. The SoD parses are mainhand SoD, AHB off. The AHB parses are dual wielding AHBs. BBB is Bloody Berserker Blade.

SoD no augs: 119
SoD: 152
SoD + Avatar: 161
SoD + Avatar + Leopard: 233 (113 procs)

AHB no augs: 117
AHB: 144
AHB + Avatar: 171
AHB + Avatar + Leopard: 218 (97 procs)

BBB no aug: 99
BBB: 140
BBB + Avatar: 167
BBB + Avatar + Leopard: 208 (68 procs)

I am not sure whether the leopard parses were accurate or not. They seem to indicate a relationship with delay and leopard procs. I am surprised that 1 delay difference in the case of AHB and SoD would make such a difference; that could just be an aberration. Due to the high ac (?) of the 65 target dummy, the parses tended to lean towards spell damage. I am not sure how a level 60 dummy would react differently.

It was sort of interesting that the SoD outperformed AHB without Avatar though.

Big takeaways: the proc augs are bonkers (duh). Leopard is bonkers (duh).

Crone

Shaman/Mage is level 47/46. Got attuned for planar, and got Vox down. Thanks Beastmode and Ikky! Time to kill some raid bosses! haha

It sounds cheesy AF, but I wish I could AFK exp somewhere since my playtime is so terrible. Keep up with my friends. :(

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Shaman/Mage is level 47/46. Got attuned for planar, and got Vox down. Thanks Beastmode and Ikky! Time to kill some raid bosses! haha

It sounds cheesy AF, but I wish I could AFK exp somewhere since my playtime is so terrible. Keep up with my friends. :(

Get a little bit higher in levels and there are a bunch of epic 1.5 mobs that are instant respawn and aren't too hard. I farm the guy in qeynos when I'm super bored and it's 20% of an AA at level 65.

Crone

Get a little bit higher in levels and there are a bunch of epic 1.5 mobs that are instant respawn and aren't too hard. I farm the guy in qeynos when I'm super bored and it's 20% of an AA at level 65.
20% of an AA and instant respawn? That sounds broken? Haha!

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
20% of an AA and instant respawn? That sounds broken? Haha!

They are all pretty easy too. Takes me like 30 seconds for my pet to kill it so I just tab over every once in a while. Or you can set up some mq script to do it.

• 1Like

Crone

They are all pretty easy too. Takes me like 30 seconds for my pet to kill it so I just tab over every once in a while. Or you can set up some mq script to do it.
<shifty eyes> ain't nothing to see here, just minding my own business...

Deeone

Molten Core Raider
Nice work Alex, it would need more data but I'm inclined to think procs aren't being normalized per minute. So the faster weapons are giving more procs, hence why DW would outperform 2h especially if your running jaguar. I think the proc AA's are why the sods are doing so well.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Who is this faggot Nylab in the guild? Wasn't he the one trying to train Brikker for being afk in Veksar?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, not sure who Nylab is but he is a gigantic faggot.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

I asked a MQ2 question the other day. Pretty innocent too, and he immediately lays into me about not being like the rest with warping. I'm like wtf?

It's so over the top that it's gotta be someone trolling, right?

• 1Like

Jox

Molten Core Raider
I flagged him and half the guild into Luclin and now he trying to talk shit expecting me to stop my time clear to go do Tunare, lolwat?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I flagged him and half the guild into Luclin and now he trying to talk shit expecting me to stop my time clear to go do Tunare, lolwat?

Tunare wasn't even up and it was a fucking joke with you having 14 corpses there. This is all very funny though!