Adventures with Corndog: Corndog's Fish Store

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
Would you hire a guy who has a full time job already. But wants to work for you on the weekends so his wife can stay at home with the kids? I feel like anyone who works 7 days a week is gonna burn out. I myself can do it but I watch the average public barely make it through a 5 day work week.

I realize this forum is dead, but the immaturity level is at an all time high on the rere and I won't be taking part there.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Would you hire a guy who has a full time job already. But wants to work for you on the weekends so his wife can stay at home with the kids? I feel like anyone who works 7 days a week is gonna burn out. I myself can do it but I watch the average public barely make it through a 5 day work week.

I realize this forum is dead, but the immaturity level is at an all time high on the rere and I won't be taking part there.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He posted on the other forum about shit posters on the new forum here is too much for his liking and said he wouldn't stay here.

(something to that effect)

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Our moderation is a bit loose for now, so you're bound to get the occasional half-assed response until things are settled.

However, since this is a personal thread inherited from the former board, Corndog should set his own standards for it. I would imagine the moderators would be willing to back him up given the quality of the content.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If he would have talked to me I would have given him that. So if anyone else can reach out to him and let him know his threads are sacrosanct feel free.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Don't think Corndog is a bright fellow. He would rather post on the old board for nobody to see than the new one because since we moved we became "immature".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He got all butthurt within like 10 minutes of moving too. He hasn't posted since last Saturday. That's the very day after the move.

The Master

Bronze Squire

I don't understand what is going on with the forums.
frown.png

I probably wouldn't. Anyone who likes their family enough to work that hard for them wants to be with them, so inevitably I think he'll start to be really unhappy.

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't understand what is going on with the forums.
frown.png

I probably wouldn't. Anyone who likes their family enough to work that hard for them wants to be with them, so inevitably I think he'll start to be really unhappy.
That was my thinking as well. Weekends are the days I need people the most, but this situation just seems like odds are against it working.

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
Talked with the guy more and he's been getting extra hours at his other job on the weekends recently, so it looks like it would have just been a wrong fit anyways.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This was one of the all time great threads from FOH v1.0 and Rerolled. It is a shame that Corndog walked away from the forums back during the drama days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user