Agar.io - Browser(Blobs eating Blobs)

Wuyley_sl

shitlord

Agar.io

Say goodbye to your afternoon. Start as a small blob. Eat other blobs to get bigger, repeat. Tag yourself with [RR] and try to play on East / West US (I play on West)

Changelog
Skin List(Just use the skins name as your nickname)

Eat blobs smaller than you to grow in size

Use the space bar to send 50% of your mass flying at a blob to eat it

Use the W key to eject some mass

Viruses are the mid sized green 'spikey' blobs which cause blobs larger than them to explode into many smaller parts if they consume them (at about 150~ mass you can absorb a virus and explode)

Small blobs (smaller than size 130~) can hide inside of viruses with no negative effects (use this to your advantage when starting out)

Every cell experiences a passive loss of mass in relation to their current size (larger cells lose mass much, much faster than smaller cells)

Score is simply the largest mass you have had this current life.

You must be 25% larger (mass) than another blob to absorb it (that means your diameter must be ~11% larger than another blob to absorb it)

Feeding a virus, by using w to eject mass into it, 7 times will cause it to create another virus which will launch out of the current virus and go somewhere from 7 to 12 units in distance

Af80Nai.gif

Ejecting causes you to lose 16 some mass related to your size but the ejected mass only has 90% of what you lost

The maximum number of cells you can be split into is 16

Viruses do not always cause the player to split; there is a cap to how many pieces you can be, which changes quite often and is currently 16, if you are already at this threshold you can simply consume a virus as though it were any other cell
b9Useav.gif

At certain sizes you reach milestones which unlock new abilities (you can choose to display the mass of your cell by selecting "Show Mass" in the options when you name your cell):
? Size 32: Eject a blob of size 16 to increase your passive movement speed or feed a virus
? Size 150: Create another virus by feeding an existing virus 7 times
? Size 150: Large enough to explode an existing virus
? Size 1900~: Due to passive loss of mass (about 20/s) it becomes nearly impossible to retain size by eating neutral blobs (which only contribute a single point of pass each)
? Size 30,000 22,500: The Maximum Size Limit

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Someone showed me this at work yesterday - SOOOOO easy to waste so much time haha

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
You just type the name in. So for the us flag, have your name be USA. Same goes for Doge, Hitler, Reddit, whatever.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Protip. When you get larger, you can use W to toss some of your body and increase the size of the green spikey "safe havens" for the little guys. Once someone has shot 7 "pieces" into the green spikey, it turns into a projective and blows up whoever it touches.

OneofOne

The only things I dislike is it seems the maps are pretty small, and edges are invisible, but otherwise fun as shit.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Ya it just came out like a couple of weeks ago and the dev already said that he is going to keep implementing things like servers, different viruses (green spikey things), maps etc.

OneofOne

I'm the little [RR] you see running around getting eaten all the time.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is like the perfect game to play drunk and I'm in the drunk fold atm.