Agar.io

Izo

Tranny Chaser
ncE4PSW.jpg
2603 - nothing happens. Do I have to assimilate other player balls to grow at this point?

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah once you get over a certain point you start shedding mass pretty fast. Little dots just slow it down. Use W and make some green stars spread and break up guys bigger than you to get extra mass. Once you hit the really massive numbers like 6K plus it is more of a sumo fight and using green stars and dirty tricks makes it really fun. Splitting the green stars into the 1K+ guys is fantastic fun at about 250 mass.

This game is a blast with a few people who know what they are doing. It gets ruthless as hell very very quickly.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Turn on mass indicators. You can see that there is a point at which you just can't roll over dots fast enough to avoid deflation, and have to eat player-sized masses to maintain and grow.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I was watching on the sideline for a bit, and watched the big dog work for awhile. When he was broke into about 10 pieces or so, he could consume the virus dots (and gain mass) without breaking up. I didn't think that was possible?

Maebe_sl

shitlord
The broken parts are smaller and move faster then one big large part. I expect the more smaller parts have enough area and speed to gain enough points fast enough to counteract the loss to a degree.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dunno if there is a limit to how many dots you can be broke into. I have seen really really massive players broke after hitting 2 stars and they then eat the other stars. At least I think that is what happened.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I know I'm ignorant, but what the hell are the wojak and sanik skins referring to? Something 4chanish?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Sanik is a reference to godawful Sonic the Hedgehog fan comics and cosplay. I don't know what wojak stands for but that's definitely I Know That Feel Bro.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I dunno if there is a limit to how many dots you can be broke into. I have seen really really massive players broke after hitting 2 stars and they then eat the other stars. At least I think that is what happened.
16max

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah Red Vrs Green Vrs Blue. You can't pass through or eat your teammates. It is quite a bit of fun but a lot of clueless players still.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Had some fun with this game but it has turned in to a joke IMO. The last 7 times i've tried to play over the past couple days, 3 to 7 of the top 10 are all fucking teamed up. I'll get up to number 3ish and then watch 3 other people on the top 10 feed half or more of their mass into the number 1 or number 2 guy so that he can eat me, then he splits it back in to them so they can all stay 2k+ and on the top 10. Rinse and repeat 4 or 5 times til I say fuck it and stop.