Agar.io

Garthax

Trakanon Raider
Finally...
rrr_img_98670.jpg

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
logged into a server with the top 5 all feeding each other, in one fell swoop I ate my two top competitors at the same time.

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

rrr_img_98695.jpg

I think I'm done with this game now, it's a cute distraction though.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I've noticed that over the last week, the players seem to be much better than whenever I first started after it was posted here.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Bisi's tip of the day.

Just because someone virus pops one of the top balls doesn't mean you should rush in to grab as many smaller balls as you can. That shit becomes a dangerous feeding frenzy for everyone on the screen. I often just gtfo unless it's just you on the screen with the busted ass ball.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I got over 11k, but forgot to take a ss. I remembered when I was down to 8kish. You lose mass pretty quickly when you get huge.

rrr_img_99177.png

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I scoot around as tad ghostal sometimes. I got about 6600 at one point. Fun time waster

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I'm still playing this craphole game.

I do like my new nick, even though only about 5% of the players get the reference. Blob Newhart.

Siliconemelons

Because I have a blackberry classic with a trackpad that does mouse stuff I can play this darn game on my phone... lol

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Bot? Pffft.

Agar.io #1 comes from the heart and the gut.
watch his bot. Its fucking awful at the game, lol. Guy really needs to work on his pathing skills. Pathing is hard shit, but you should know something about it in a bot that will do nothing but path.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
The bots I've seen have been extremely easy to pickoff, with the exception of one.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
just had my most epic agario session so far. was the same four to five people hovering around the top 5 spots, #1 would get popped by a virus and drop down a few spaces, then come back up and repeat. i held #1 a few times for a few minutes each time. finally i got popped by two viruses at once and ended up with just a little 27 mass cell after the rest of me got eaten up, so i exited. was soooooo epic tho lol. wish i had been taking video.

also, when i first started playing this game i thought it was mostly luck. there's a ton of skill, though. i consistently make it to the top 5 every time i play now.