Agony

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been watching this since its kickstarter, glad to see more experimental FPS's coming out.

"You will begin your journey as a tormented soul within the depths of hell, without any memories about your past.

The special ability to control people on your path, and even possess simple minded demons, gives you the necessary measures to survive in the extreme conditions you are in.

By exploring the hostile environment and interacting with other weary souls of the hellscape, the hero will soon understand that there is only one way to escape from Hell, and it will require meeting the mystical Red Goddess. "

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its supposed to be out on the 29th but its practically a quiet release. Not much else has been seen of it and you can't even pre-order it on Steam. The console versions will be 40 bucks.

I hope it doesn't suck.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The visuals alone make it kind of promising. I need more gameplay to see if I enjoy it. But thought out hellscapes are rare. If you're into this go read God's Demon. Absolutely amazing book.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
This game has horrible reviews and some walkthroughs I've seen of it look awful.