AI for archicteral floor plans?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’m not super retarded I’m obviously going to get some engineers and experienced contractors I know to review, but I was wondering if anyone has heard of a way of using ai to create sample floor plans (that are sensible) . For example if I input the current floor plans and say I want to remodel the basement into a studio, and I want to add a stairway and kitchen etc is that something the ai can help with?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I’m not super retarded I’m obviously going to get some engineers and experienced contractors I know to review, but I was wondering if anyone has heard of a way of using ai to create sample floor plans (that are sensible) . For example if I input the current floor plans and say I want to remodel the basement into a studio, and I want to add a stairway and kitchen etc is that something the ai can help with?

open-source and free

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That Sweet Home is a great tool, and I second the suggestion, but I'm sure you're aware that to actually do anything you're going to have to actually pay an architect, right? There is very nearly zero chance you get that past an inspector with something you drew yourself. Depending upon the regulations it might even be a requirement.

I'm not sure if it would save you any money to draw it yourself first, but maybe. I'm sure it will help with getting your ideas laid out and ready to present, but a respectable architect is going to start from scratch no matter what you hand them.

Unless I'm totally misinterpreting what you are trying to do, and you just want to draw a bunch of floorplans for various exercises without actually building them.