AI Image Generation

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I don't play with them because they all seem to cost, and I'm not that interested yet. But... can you add "vector image format" to the parameters?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
is there an app or method to make ai take a base image and reinterpret it into something completely different but using the same base image? Not sure how to describe what I’m thinking. But for example say you have I dunno a pic of a chick with 5 dicks around her blasting her face; is there a way to make ai take that base image and turn it into something food based , or turn it into a nature scene or landscape shot, or a cosmic dust image etc etc; yet you can still ‘see’ the bukkake foundation?

does that make sense, having a hard time explaining what I’m thinking of

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
is there an app or method to make ai take a base image and reinterpret it into something completely different but using the same base image? Not sure how to describe what I’m thinking. But for example say you have I dunno a pic of a chick with 5 dicks around her blasting her face; is there a way to make ai take that base image and turn it into something food based , or turn it into a nature scene or landscape shot, or a cosmic dust image etc etc; yet you can still ‘see’ the bukkake foundation?

does that make sense, having a hard time explaining what I’m thinking of
I've seen people do stuff like this in the new adobe ai. If I run across it again, I'll post it.

For now. AI doesn't like the vulgarity, so I had to generalize your request.

Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 01-13-58 Try Bard an AI experiment by Google.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Pixels are a big part of how everything works because of convolution. GPU number crunching has historically always been about texture mapping. Everything works in small square chunks to cache well etc.

Even when I was fiddling with audio AI a few years back, audio was converted into mel spectrograms to get it into a pixely format.

If you look at the theory of how neural nets work, a cloud of disparate points should be way simpler and almost ideal, but all of the great chain of libraries all works off pixels.

BTW, if you want to take a source image and use it to create something new, stable diffusion's img2img is really good for that. The main factor to adjust is denoising I think?

I don't have it open right now, but around 0.25 is where you set it if you have an image you want slightly modified. Like if you have a good image you just want to upscale with a small amount of detail added.

0.5 would modify the image quite a lot. You could change a subject's outfit or hair color or the background. Anything above 0.5 would probably just create a whole new image based on the prompt.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Do you realize how mindblowing this is? We are not long from being arm chair mmo qbacks to tons of solo created mmo spaces and endless art assets for enormously detailed worlds. Collectively this forum needs to be way more excited about this shit. The possibilities are endless. Deep dungeon diving with asset creation on the fly , spacefaring mmos with new worlds created in real-time as you visit them - basically the first to visit a region ends up claiming credit for it being ‘created’. Imagine once ai can also string together stories and dialogue that makes sense in the world. Forget bear ass collection, you’ll be carrying out kotor caliber quest lines that the ai spits out for you and may be unique to just you , potentially with unique rewards etc

I see really cool implications for DND campaigns. DM’s can just tell a prompt what they’re looking for, iterate, and have an entire 3D campaign mapped out for their peeps.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
The img2img tab, you drag in the screenshot and then do a rough prompt description and it tries to modify the image based on the amount of denoising strength you choose.

For something like the SD Upscale script you want around .2 so it just adds a teeny bit of detail as it is scaling up. For an eq screenshot, which is almost beyond hope, you need .5ish .6ish.

I was trying to use it yesterday to fix fingers, but it was hopeless. I wonder if anyone has come up with a good hand / finger solution yet? Seems like the sort of thing a LORA could do.

You gotta photoshop good hands over the shitty hands and rerun it I think. Or does it fuck up good hands and make them shitty?

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I think inpainting hands and running several iterations is the way to go, but I haven't had much luck with it.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Been messing around with Stable Diffusion and my immediate observation is that the power is in how quickly and how much you can iterate on an idea.

Kharzette Kharzette Mist Mist what are some of the prompts/extensions/settings you guys are using to generate the photorealistic stuff?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Been messing around with Stable Diffusion and my immediate observation is that the power is in how quickly and how much you can iterate on an idea.

Kharzette Kharzette Mist Mist what are some of the prompts/extensions/settings you guys are using to generate the photorealistic stuff?
I forget, this got boring as soon as I figured it out.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Hmm the pure realistic model I used was Ares I think. I'm usually doing fantasy stuff so I'll mix in a weeby model as well for my stuff.

Just looking at my dir I guess I mainly use Chillout, Meina, there's one here called Henmixreal but I don't remember using it. I think I might have downloaded it to try it and then frogot about it. Also gape60 is a very old model made for dirty purposes, but I discovered that it is fantastic at doing outfits.

I've always wanted to try Loras but I've never been able to figure out how they work.

For prompts I have the most luck putting emphasis on the eyes. Without it they look weird, and it often zooms in a bit hopefully putting the hands out of view so I don't have to worry about fixing 9 fingered hands :D Something like highly detailed eyes.

I've had almost no luck at all trying to shape elements of the eye. If you have enough anime in your model, sometimes you can get a heart shaped iris, but spirals and stars and such are really hard to achieve.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Watching various prompts from people on Midjourney, I often see "4K'", "8K", etc. Does this actually make a difference? The resulting images aren't actually that resolution.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I think it might favour images used in training that were tagged that way.

We've observed and discussed some real oddities with that in this thread such as backpacks.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Watching various prompts from people on Midjourney, I often see "4K'", "8K", etc. Does this actually make a difference? The resulting images aren't actually that resolution.
No, but the imagine from the training set that they're mimicking are.