AI images

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Anyone remember the name of the cartoon from the 80s that was kind of like heman, and had some weird alien looking thinga that were kinda sorta like dinosaurs? I don't know how to describe it any better but it was a popular cartoon in the late 80s/early 90s.

or

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Right general era, but I don't think that's it.

There were alien dinosaurs that kind of looked like brontosaurus. I think a baby and a mama one. And I think one of the creatures could shoot lighting out of its mouth.

Does that really not ring any bells? There were a couple years where that was the only cartoon I remember everyone watching

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Right general era, but I don't think that's it.

There were alien dinosaurs that kind of looked like brontosaurus. I think a baby and a mama one. And I think one of the creatures could shoot lighting out of its mouth.

Does that really not ring any bells? There were a couple years where that was the only cartoon I remember everyone watching

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Anyone remember the name of the cartoon from the 80s that was kind of like heman, and had some weird alien looking thinga that were kinda sorta like dinosaurs? I don't know how to describe it any better but it was a popular cartoon in the late 80s/early 90s.

?

Also possibly
1699076180721.png

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users