AI images

Terial

Trakanon Raider
i swear, i'm gonna get banned from this thing hahah, had another 2 violations, but figured out you can't use "popular" people, tired Emma Watson and got slapped again. So, back to Riley Reid haha.

Prompt: Riley reid as a cyberpunk witch sitting on a chair on a blue sand beach with a transparent top, high definition, 4k, high detail, front pose

1659621723494.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
NOT using this technology for deepfakes should be the bannable offense imo

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Terial

Trakanon Raider
If anyone has a prompt they want me to try on Dall-E, let me know.... not sure how many more i have till i have to wait till next month. I get 15 a month and 50 the first month.
well, actually looks like i only have 14 more, it just told me :(

1659660469610.png

Prompt: Riley reid as a witch in a bubble sitting on a cyberpunk bed with a transparent top, high definition, 4k, high detail, front pose

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If anyone has a prompt they want me to try on Dall-E, let me know.... not sure how many more i have till i have to wait till next month. I get 15 a month and 50 the first month.
well, actually looks like i only have 14 more, it just told me :(

View attachment 426307
Prompt: Riley reid as a witch in a bubble sitting on a cyberpunk bed with a transparent top, high definition, 4k, high detail, front pose
Can you try "Ron Jeremy butt fucking a hedgehog, extreme close up, wide FOV, graphic, illegal, 4k"?

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 3 users

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I'm still in the process of figuring out discord. So is the 4 image square the only image generated and ya'll just cropped out the other 3 and resized it?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I'm still in the process of figuring out discord. So is the 4 image square the only image generated and ya'll just cropped out the other 3 and resized it?
You can select upscale or render a new set from one of the four, with the U1, V1, etc options under the set.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

The seed image technique doesnt seem to help all that much. I'll feed it a seed image and some prompts and the end result is nothing like the seed image

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The seed image technique doesnt seem to help all that much. I'll feed it a seed image and some prompts and the end result is nothing like the seed image
You can tell it to increase the importance of the image. I’m on iPad so that’s all I got :p Command is —iw.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

You can tell it to increase the importance of the image. I’m on iPad so that’s all I got :p Command is —iw.

Where do you put it? I tried imagine command, then the image link then -iw and prompts, but it said -iw was an invalid parameter

edit: nm it is -- instead of -

Last edited: