AI images

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Hey Runnen, think you could try some of Destiny 1 / Vault of Glass? Like a whole team sitting on their ass while a couple people push him off the ledge?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Hey Runnen, think you could try some of Destiny 1 / Vault of Glass? Like a whole team sitting on their ass while a couple people push him off the ledge?

I know nothing of Destiny so I did a quickle Google Image Search and gave that a shot.

_38724374-4039-4951-bb50-f95d59f3d375.jpg

_ffa845ff-da94-48c5-838e-725ebe49d2f6.jpg

_5c177549-f6c9-451a-88bb-6f95a4966a38.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
DALL-E was recently integrated into ChatGPT-4. I found this interesting: I asked ChatGPT4 what it knew about the Roswell UFO incident, then asked it to create a B&W photograph of it:

DALL·E 2023-11-21 12.12.18.png

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Semi related

Hi,
We are updating our Terms of Use to reflect that you will be able to distribute free models on Sketchfab using our Standard License or a Creative Commons license. You can preview the new terms here.

We are adding the option to share free content under our Standard License in order to give you more control over how your work is used when you apply the "NoAI" tag to your models.

To learn more, visit our blog and Help Center FAQs:
You can also find the full text of our blog below.

Thanks for being part of the Sketchfab community,
The Sketchfab Team

Restricting Generative AI Use of Free Models​

Earlier this year, we introduced the NoAI tag, which indicates to generative AI programs that a particular model is not to be used for generative AI data collection. We did this to give creators more control over how their work is used.
Previously, using a Creative Commons (“CC”) license was the only way to distribute models for free on Sketchfab, so applying the NoAI tag to free content could only be done under a CC license. Now, we’ve expanded our Standard License so the NoAI tag can be applied to both free and paid models under our Standard License.

Why we are doing this?

If a creator applies the NoAI tag to a model they’ve made available under a Creative Commons license, the tag may not be enforceable outside of the Sketchfab platform. This means that for CC-licensed work, the NoAI tag might not be respected because the CC license may allow use of the work by generative AI programs regardless of the tag. This is due to the way CC licenses work and is not something Sketchfab can control. Read more about that in our Help Center article and this CC blog.
After confronting AI companies who scraped Sketchfab, it became clear that uncertainties in copyright law make it difficult for both Sketchfab and creators to enforce NoAI restrictions on CC-licensed content. To address this issue while still honoring creators’ intent, we have expanded our Standard License to include free models.

How using the Standard License offers more control over your work

Starting today, creators can distribute free models under our Standard License and apply the NoAI tag to contractually prohibit use of their model for generative AI data collection. The NoAI tag remains contractually enforceable on Standard-licensed models once they have been downloaded from Sketchfab. We have introduced this additional contractual provision so that creators have a more certain way to take action against AI data collection if the NoAI restrictions applied to their content are violated.
The Standard License allows 3D assets to be used worldwide, on all types of media, for all types of use (whether commercial and non-commercial), in all types of derivative works. No credit needs to be given to the original creator. The Standard License is non-exclusive and royalty-free.
If you would like to have NoAI restrictions added to your free-to-download models, consider relicensing your existing CC-licensed models under the Standard License. If you take no action, the settings on your models will remain the same and only the CC license terms (not the Sketchfab Terms of Service which govern the use of the NoAI tag) will apply to further distribution of your model outside the Sketchfab platform.
Starting today, you will no longer be able to apply the NoAI tag to new uploads of CC-licensed content due to the uncertainty around the tag’s enforceability outside of Sketchfab.
Note: Neither Sketchfab nor Epic Games has any agreements with companies allowing them to use content on our websites in datasets for, in the development of, or as inputs to generative AI programs, and under our Terms of Use we aren’t allowed to do this.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Tunare the All-Mother in the Plane of Growth. I checked online but didn't see any mentions of the Bear Wall strategy, pretty sure it was a popular strategy to beat Tunare, did your guild use it too?

_7fec4e42-f0ac-425f-944d-f459b7b6cbd4.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol. There were lots of spots where ogres could fuck with people. I remember one narrow passage in seb I think on the way to the fungi king and an ogre was just standing there afk, and our fucking group had to turn back.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
lol. There were lots of spots where ogres could fuck with people. I remember one narrow passage in seb I think on the way to the fungi king and an ogre was just standing there afk, and our fucking group had to turn back.
There was an asshole ogre on my server that would sit in the hallway of Icewell Keep and block off the entrance and would never fucking move!

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Pepperidge Bing remembers. Sorta.

_31ce5750-5232-429a-8abe-e1a103bdda12.jpg

I guess the NES Zapper was replaced by the NINTENDO GODDAMN RIFLE in that alternate reality.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
I played around with Midjourney and the pictures i generate are not even remotely close to what you are doing here. ... How? How are you doing all of these?

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Latest midjourney version sucks, it doesn't follow direction. Try using --v 5.1 or --v 4 options, it's better at following prompts.

I think Runnen is using Stable Diffusion.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I played around with Midjourney and the pictures i generate are not even remotely close to what you are doing here. ... How? How are you doing all of these?

Latest midjourney version sucks, it doesn't follow direction. Try using --v 5.1 or --v 4 options, it's better at following prompts.

I think Runnen is using Stable Diffusion.

I'm using Bing Image Creator, no particular settings or anything. It's a little unstable though, you have to tinker a bit when it acts up, I think the server is massively overloaded at times.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user