OIG.hBz.jpg

OIG (1).jpg

OIG (5).jpg

OIG (6).jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jesus Christ lol. Now the tough part is figuring out who I can send a Pixar style image of Nazis skateboarding on a pile of cremated jews. I have some friends who claim they like dark humor time to put them to the test

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Jesus Christ lol. Now the tough part is figuring out who I can send a Pixar style image of Nazis skateboarding on a pile of cremated jews. I have some friends who claim they like dark humor time to put them to the test

Roger Goldberg discovers that he's not particularly fond of "dark humor" or his new desk job.
1701966317443.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
That last one reminded me of an old Rotten.com article about the most offensive album covers of all time. One of them was from the album "Piles of Dead Jews" by the metal band Ethnic Cleansing. Yeah, you'll have to google it yourself. I'm not posting it here lol.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
That last one reminded me of an old Rotten.com article about the most offensive album covers of all time. One of them was from the album "Piles of Dead Jews" by the metal band Ethnic Cleansing. Yeah, you'll have to google it yourself. I'm not posting it here lol.
Got you

419010.jpg-thumbl.jpg

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
What were your prompts? If not all, atleast the last one.

I messed around w stable diffusion a lot, but I’d like to start messing w some more user friendly stuff.
I checked my Bing creation history and it didn't go back that far but I recall them being something along the lines of starting with 'Lord of Infinity in armor' to the last one probably being 'Side profile of a Lord of Infinity wearing gold and white angelic armor with a starry background'.

This one is 'Side profile of a Lord of Infinity wearing gold and white angelic armor with a starry background shrugging arms.'

sdkjffd87dfsa76.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I checked my Bing creation history and it didn't go back that far but I recall them being something along the lines of starting with 'Lord of Infinity in armor' to the last one probably being 'Side profile of a Lord of Infinity wearing gold and white angelic armor with a starry background'.

This one is 'Side profile of a Lord of Infinity wearing gold and white angelic armor with a starry background shrugging arms.'

View attachment 504324

Very cool. Stable diffusion prompts get pretty complex when you're going for a certain look. I'm impressed.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I'd be interested in seeing the program of origin and prompts used posted along with the photos. That's nearly as interesting as the images themselves.

I'm sure if one or two folks started adding that others would catch on.