AI images

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I've never once worn the shit on the left. She just used "ex-military" in the prompt I guess
Midjourney definitely doesn't know ex-military. But Quiznos dude...
1000001853.jpg

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Out of all the [random animal] in [random armor] prompts I was playing around with, this one is my favorite. That would be a badass RPG or MMORPG civ and style.

1705951218425.png

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
That was a random prompt? Dude, I would play the shit out of that race and class.
I was using something like "personified [animal] in [whatever] armor. Combat pose"

I was trying to be light on details just to see what it would come up with.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
First thing I thought of when I saw that was the ram Battlebeast
1705957065619.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Out of all the [random animal] in [random armor] prompts I was playing around with, this one is my favorite. That would be a badass RPG or MMORPG civ and style.

View attachment 510557

Out of all the pics I looked at in here today, I saved this one to my desktop. I will probably make the monk character in my game a goatman race. Love it.

• 1Solidarity

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I contemplated changing it to Ram-man but that looked and sounded dumb.

Ramman does sound dumb.

In ancient Egyptian mythology, the ram-headed deity named Khnum was significant. Khnum was associated with creation and fertility, often depicted as a ram or a ram-headed man. Additionally, in Greek mythology, the god Zeus is sometimes symbolized by a ram. The story of the Golden Fleece, involving a ram in Greek mythology, is well-known. While not a direct personification of a ram, these examples show the symbolic importance of rams in certain mythologies.

Give it some flare.

I really would like to see a story developed around something like that picture, in a game or movie or something.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Ramman does sound dumb.

Give it some flare.

I really would like to see a story developed around something like that picture, in a game or movie or something.

Well he won't be a main character, but he'll be a side character and might even have a home-town full of ram people. So assuming my shit doesn't blow up, I'll get back to you in a year or so!

• 1Solidarity