AI images

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Not a still imagine really, but for being entirely AI generated this is way closer to being good than I'd have ever thought possible

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
There was a debate in Pol about whether this image is real or AI generated (or partially real and partially AI generated). People saying the clouds and/or tits look fake, while I think the sunflowers look fake and the face is too perfect in structure. Thoughts?

Kharzette Kharzette You've made a lot of AI women so you can probably settle this.

73ab553c5e221a22b6addc494bd7caa9.jpg

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
There was a debate in Pol about whether this image is real or AI generated (or partially real and partially AI generated). People saying the clouds and/or tits look fake, while I think the sunflowers look fake and the face is too perfect in structure. Thoughts?

Kharzette Kharzette You've made a lot of AI women so you can probably settle this.

View attachment 513599

Clouds are definitely fake, as are the sunflowers. I think she's just been photoshopped. She's got big honkers, maybe they've been altered, but the face definitely has been.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like a real photo of her photoshopped to enhance her face and placed over a computer-generated background.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 513599

You're the only person that thinks this is real, lol. Your autism is showing.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
There was a debate in Pol about whether this image is real or AI generated (or partially real and partially AI generated).
no, there is no debate, everyone is telling you why and how it's ai and youre the only one just holding onto some big tiddie aoc fantasy

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
If she was in a field of vegetables, in southern Cali, helping with the harvest. Much better

AOC field.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
People keep telling me these are a.i., but I know they're real:

aa.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 2Double Worf