AI images

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You're the only person that thinks this is real, lol. Your autism is showing.
no, there is no debate, everyone is telling you why and how it's ai and youre the only one just holding onto some big tiddie aoc fantasy

I don't think it's real, I'm mainly wondering what parts of it are real and what aren't. Cause the actual person in the shot looks pretty real for an AI image, but the background is suspect.

As for everyone telling me why, all I got was a lot of "clouds".

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
OIG4 (13).jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think it's real, I'm mainly wondering what parts of it are real and what aren't. Cause the actual person in the shot looks pretty real for an AI image, but the background is suspect.

As for everyone telling me why, all I got was a lot of "clouds".

The face on that image was pretty good but it was a bit too perfect and clean for it to look real. Tech has already moved on a bit and it can easily do faces that that are less perfect looking and hence look a lot more realistic. It's like people still trying to count fingers, that's old hat now. Mangled hands still happens but by now it does enough correct ones that you can get an image with normal looking fingers easily enough.

Some examples, didn't take me long to get these done and I think they're a lot closer to looking like real photographs than the AOC one. Tech moves quickly currently.

1707637976736.jpeg

1707637989044.jpeg

1707638000077.jpeg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Siliconemelons

What tools are you all using now? Midjourney still stops anything nearing PG-13 - even as descriptors etc. like if your trying to make a group of 4 women, you cannot say one is big chested, busty, flat chested, whatever its like "OH NO BOOBS MAY EXIST PROMPT STOPPED" - like those AoC ones, also - Midjourney is very bad at knowing famous people - it wants you to describe the person rather than say who it is.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
What tools are you all using now? Midjourney still stops anything nearing PG-13 - even as descriptors etc. like if your trying to make a group of 4 women, you cannot say one is big chested, busty, flat chested, whatever its like "OH NO BOOBS MAY EXIST PROMPT STOPPED" - like those AoC ones, also - Midjourney is very bad at knowing famous people - it wants you to describe the person rather than say who it is.

When you get NSFW message just click image and it will give you option to turn it off.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users